Firm workouts

Hey all , does anyone else here do the older firm workouts from the 1980,s?

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    No, but I do some "newer" ones. There are several available from the library!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Yes! My favourite ones are from the 90's. I find them on Youtube and I've used some of the newer ones from my library (online and offline).
  • MaryEllenKatz
    MaryEllenKatz Posts: 1 Member
    I do! Vol.3 is my favorite!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    These were my go-to in the 90s and early 2000s. I still pull them out every now and then. They are very effective workouts!
  • DancingMoosie
    I did one today: cardio overdrive!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    I did one today: cardio overdrive!

I love Cardio Overdrive! I actually bought a second copy of the DVD so I have it if the first one gives out.
  • anname9203
    anname9203 Posts: 49 Member
    I just did Cardio Overdrive yesterday. Great workout! I have several of the Firm sets and still do them regularly when I cant get out and ride my bike.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    i used to!!!
  • DancingMoosie
    I found cardio overdrive and cardio sculpt fusion(I think that's the name) on dailymotion.com. They actually have several good videos on their site. I found some Amy Bento Ross videos as well.
  • DancingMoosie
    Yesterday I did Kelsie's Pump Jump n Jab and today the older Super Cardio Mix.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    I did an amazing Firm cardio step and sculpt workout on Youtube on Friday.

I was short on time that day, but was still able to get in a great cardio and light strength workout.

I really appreciate how the trainers just get into it and transition from move to move with no cheerleadery talk.

Amy Bento Ross is great too. I have a couple of her Hi/Lo workouts in my collection. Lots of variety.