KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Did a cat person disagree 😂

If they did, twas' not this cat (person). :laugh:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I really have to let the actions of others which I have no control over, effect me - they get under my skin then I get mad cause I let them under my skin - Got to keep my focus on what I can control — human relationships are too damn complex - I’d like if everyone relationship was like with my dog / she just loves the crap outta me no matter what - maybe a dogs love is the only true unconditional love... I say that In jest - relax folks I’m just spit ballin here cause I’m bored and on my patio and it’s still October- sheesh / you cats have a fine evening

If I put both The TrophyWife and my dog in the trunk of my car and then drive around town for 30 minutes, when I finally stop and open the trunk, my dog is happy to see me.

I giggled/half choked on sip of wine!!
    Indeed!!

...dogs are needy wusses, cat love is where its at...if you locked up the cat, it would shun you and maybe pee on your shoes..kinda like a trophy wife reaction, I'm guessing!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    fsakv4m7apxa.jpeg
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    If 85% of your social media post reference bein' hurt or bein' in a bad relationship just let his trifling a** go because at this point I'm tired of him too and we all knew he wasn't sh** 72 weeks ago

Amen
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    I texted my best friend after hitting my second major weight loss goal...and for the second time no response. Why can’t people just be happy for your success? I’m the type to cheer for everyone no success too big or too small. I gave the benefit of the doubt the first time it happened but it’s clear she’s not happy for me. Anyone else experience this with friends or loved ones?
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    natashamcn wrote: »
    I texted my best friend after hitting my second major weight loss goal...and for the second time no response. Why can’t people just be happy for your success? I’m the type to cheer for everyone no success too big or too small. I gave the benefit of the doubt the first time it happened but it’s clear she’s not happy for me. Anyone else experience this with friends or loved ones?

I'm sorry your friend makes you feel that way. You should be proud of yourself and your hard work and not let negativity make you feel down about it. Try to surround yourself with supportive and positive people. It will make your journey alot easier. Friends should cheer eachother on and stick together through the good things and the bad. Wishing you the best of luck with everything. ❤
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Pancakes with lots of syrup 🤤
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I have an open house today for my latest flip project. I usually feel pretty excited for these....my real estate agent asked me to sit up there for this one because it is a somewhat remote area and she didnt feel comfortable being alone.....made me think, did i make a mistake in renovating a house in an area that makes my real estate agent nervous?......

Let us know if you guys make it 😜🤣

Hope everything goes well!
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I'm kind of shocked I finally bought youtuber merch. I'm buying more hopefully if I'm fast enough when the next one that's getting my money's stuff launches. Everything is overpriced but I need to ascend into some nerd *kitten* that's going to ruin my life by taking all my money with no real benefit to me.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I have an open house today for my latest flip project. I usually feel pretty excited for these....my real estate agent asked me to sit up there for this one because it is a somewhat remote area and she didnt feel comfortable being alone.....made me think, did i make a mistake in renovating a house in an area that makes my real estate agent nervous?......

Eeesh and she is a veteran realtor, not a newbie 😬 ... Valid thoughts... Sending positive vibes for your Open House.