BIGGEST LOSER TEAM CHALLENGE STARTING MONDAY...SIGN UP NOW!!

13»

Replies

• achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    I’d like to join too! This may be exactly what I need to get back on track!
  • risha55
    risha55 Posts: 7 Member
    I want to join, please
  • risha55
    risha55 Posts: 7 Member
    I would like to join, please
  • jdonahou3264
    jdonahou3264 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join.
  • jenmek
    jenmek Posts: 61 Member
    Hi. I signed up by joining as instructed (not by commenting in the feed). I’m not sure how I’m suppose to know if I was accepted.
  • Wiccandothis
    Wiccandothis Posts: 828 Member
    edited October 2019
    I would like to join too!
    Hi, I don't know where to add My initial weight for this challenge.
    achagpar wrote: »
    I’d like to join too! This may be exactly what I need to get back on track!
    risha55 wrote: »
    I would like to join, please
    jenmek wrote: »
    Hi. I signed up by joining as instructed (not by commenting in the feed). I’m not sure how I’m suppose to know if I was accepted.
    You have all been accepted!
    Here's the link to the main challenge page - https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23818-biggest-loser-team-challenge
    Bookmark it for easy access and make sure to post your starting weight in the initial weight in thread by tonight. Teams will be announced tomorrow by noon PST.

I would like to join.
    I have sent you a request to join. Accept it and then follow the directions above to post your starting weight.

Glad to have you all join us!
  • Wiccandothis
    For those that are requesting to join:

After requesting to join, you will be accepted shortly as I am checking the page often. In order to find out if you are accepted, please check back at the main group page here - https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23818-biggest-loser-team-challenge - and if you can see all of the content, then you have been accepted and you can then post your starting weight in the Initial Weigh In thread.

If you can't see all of the content just yet, please check back again later until you can view everything. Then follow the directions above.

After joining and posting your starting weight, I suggest bookmarking the main challenge page for quick access during the challenge since that is where the entire challenge will take place. Teams will be announced Monday by noon PST and we will continue to accept late applicants until the teams are full. Any applicants after that will be placed on a wait list and will be added to teams as needed after week 3.

If you have any friends or know anyone who would be interested in this challenge, feel free to share this page or the main group page with them or post a status on your feed.

Thank you, good luck and HAVE FUN!!
  • s_ohara
    s_ohara Posts: 36 Member
    I hope it isn’t too late to join. I just found the community pages. Please...
  • Wiccandothis
    s_ohara wrote: »
    I hope it isn’t too late to join. I just found the community pages. Please...

Definitely not too late! Please follow the directions in my previous post and you're in :smiley:
  • Wiccandothis
    Challenge starts today! Get in while you can :smiley:
  • s_ohara
    s_ohara Posts: 36 Member
    I still can’t access the challenge. Just says I need to be approved ...
  • Wiccandothis
    s_ohara wrote: »
    I still can’t access the challenge. Just says I need to be approved ...

I just accepted you. You should be able to see everything now. Please let me know if you can't.
  • Wiccandothis
    edited October 2019
    It's not to late. We have plenty of spots still available for those who wish to join!
  • marly123456
    marly123456 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, am I too late to join? I applied a few days ago and didn't hear back! Hope I'm not too late :)
  • Wiccandothis
    Hi, am I too late to join? I applied a few days ago and didn't hear back! Hope I'm not too late :)
    Definitely not too late! I didn't see a request on the page for you to join. I just sent you an invitation to join so just accept it and then you'll be able to view all of the content on the challenge page. Post your starting weight on the "Announcements/Late sign ups" thread and I will add you to a team today.
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Am I late
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 321 Member
    am I late too?
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    Can I still join or is it to late?
  • Wiccandothis
    jaygirl3 wrote: »
    am I late too?
    Nope...not to late. You are already a member, so just go to the group page and post your starting weight in the "Late Sign Ups" thread and I will place you on a team.
    nbbaby wrote: »
    Can I still join or is it to late?
    I sent you a request to join. Once you accept it, you will be able to see all of the challenge content. Follow the directions above to post your starting weight and I will get you on a team.
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Am I too late? Just started using mfp 3 days ago feeling motivated so thought I would look at doing a biggest loser style challenge as I love them and they keep me motivated.