New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Bought the 6 sample of Built bars just cuz of the high praise they've gotten here,they just text me they've shipped so I'm excited

Hope you got for free! I hate seeing people pay when you can easily get the 6 and 10 bar sampler free lol.
    Maxematics wrote: »

I actually saw these products for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Their tamales are delicious, the pizza burrito I tried was decent, and their pizzas aren't that great. I also bought a bag of their chik'n nuggets but haven't tried them yet.

Ooooo thanks for the review! I am excited to try them now!

I've been thinking about getting a Built Bar sampler. How can I get it for free?
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    Bought the 6 sample of Built bars just cuz of the high praise they've gotten here,they just text me they've shipped so I'm excited

Hope you got for free! I hate seeing people pay when you can easily get the 6 and 10 bar sampler free lol.
    Maxematics wrote: »

I actually saw these products for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Their tamales are delicious, the pizza burrito I tried was decent, and their pizzas aren't that great. I also bought a bag of their chik'n nuggets but haven't tried them yet.

Ooooo thanks for the review! I am excited to try them now!

I've been thinking about getting a Built Bar sampler. How can I get it for free?

I paid 9.99 wasn't aware I could get it for free🤷

Just make a new account do all the likes and shares in "rewards", set your birthday to next week or two. Then you will have enough points to get 10 off coupon which you can use on that account or any account, lol. UNless they have fixed it, this is what I've done like 10x :D

In the meantime, I'll share all the ones I have and won't be using. (I am rly sick of them now lol) Here are some extra $5 off, not sure if they are used
    $5reward56e06b85e22e
    $5rewardaad72f8a9621
    $5reward746034f42968
    This only works on the big boxes or 10 bar sampler but is 10 off ... $10REF49030dbd60c2

Here is $10 off one so whoever uses first can get free 6 bar sampler (it says 5 but it works as 10) $5reward3f33bb573da8

https://builtbar.com/products/bestsellers (6 bar sample pack link, it doesn't show offered on website anymore)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    x6td1lc3udml.png
  • teresa19622015
    teresa19622015 Posts: 34 Member
    I make things that are normally eaten with rice: Hungarian goulash, chilli and curry. Looking to cut the rice down I've just discovered swoodles - noodles made from Swede. They are more like little sticks than noodles but have hardly any calories and add the needed texture and bulk to the dishes.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    cnqztfp1vfxh.jpeg
    Only members of Dr Pepper pack got these.... would like to try though. Diet Dr Pepper is one of my favorite types of pop.
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Only members of Dr Pepper pack got these.... would like to try though. Diet Dr Pepper is one of my favorite types of pop.

That flavor sounds weird, but i really like the Diet Cherry Dr Pepper.

• KDBisme
    KDBisme Posts: 49 Member
    This stuff is like crack... but it’s kinda not because it’s actually really good for you, low sugar (8g per serving) and SO satisfying. I actually eat it for a dessert because if I want chocolate, it scratches that itch more than actual chocolate. I love Aldi so much.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited October 2019
    yohmqvig7kfx.jpg
    Says new, but I found a Reddit post about it from 10 months ago. Didn't really like this. The two flavors are better separately. It wasn't disgusting, but it was just sort of odd. There's supposedly a chocolate peanut butter and a chocolate caramel flavor out there in the universe somewhere and I'd like to try them, but I didn't see them at the store today.
    ETA: I just saw that there are YouTube videos about these from fall 2017! How long can a package claim something is new???
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

That flavor sounds weird, but i really like the Diet Cherry Dr Pepper.

that is a weird flavor combo...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    2guqpcp7ezn3.jpg
    2npyy3rd40rb.jpg

New Good! flavor... actually really like these bars flavor/texture wise. On sale on Amazon..

https://amzn.to/32xEBmW
  • pancakerunner
    edited October 2019
    ftxxs7tf5qfp.jpg

I remember someone mentioning this a while back... well, it's available on Amazon. On sale right now too... dangerous!!! I will be ordering.

[edited by MFP mods]
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    sqvt7hz8uc4e.png

Mmm, chips.

I would like to try the grilled cheese chips too!

Thank you so much to whoever posted that Burger King contest a long time ago. It was that one where every day anyone who played won a burger or ice cream cone.

I received a $70 gift card in the mail because I did not download the app. I guess if you did not have the app the sandwich and cones coupons could not be loaded and you got a gift card instead.

This was a lot nicer because it was a gift card and I could purchase anything I want! :)

We have been going to eat every weekend. My daughter is a happy camper. I recently ordered the pretzel Burger! It was very good! I have not ordered from Burger King for a long time.

cf49wffkms8b.png

Nice you made out like a bandit.
  • pancakerunner
    sqvt7hz8uc4e.png

Mmm, chips.

Thank you so much to whoever posted that Burger King contest a long time ago. It was that one where every day anyone who played won a burger or ice cream cone.

I received a $70 gift card in the mail because I did not download the app. I guess if you did not have the app the sandwich and cones coupons could not be loaded and you got a gift card instead.

This was a lot nicer because it was a gift card and I could purchase anything I want! :)

We have been going to eat every weekend. My daughter is a happy camper. I recently ordered the pretzel Burger! It was very good! I have not ordered from Burger King for a long time.

cf49wffkms8b.png

$70 to BK. a dream.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2019
    smdr6wnt8r6f.jpeg
    I just love cereal and they keep making new flavors I want to try but I have like 20 half eaten boxes open right now 😂. I wish they made sample packs of all new flavors.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2019
    I LOVE pretzel burgers! Wow it looks really good too. I’ll have to try because I got a few cards too! Usually I like when the bun has salt on it but I guess I can always add my own lol.
    sqvt7hz8uc4e.png

Mmm, chips.

cf49wffkms8b.png

• HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Panera Poppyseed dressing....25 cal for two Tbs!!!!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    HilTri wrote: »
    Panera Poppyseed dressing....25 cal for two Tbs!!!!

It’s really good too! It’s in the refrigerated section.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    edited October 2019
    Excited to try these!

paosf24tlk9v.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    edited October 2019
    David_2015 wrote: »
    Excited to try these!

paosf24tlk9v.jpeg

BOO. this is only Halo Top UK...