Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thank you ladies! Didn't make it into the forums yest but I'm BACK!!! Thank you gals, he works very hard to be so cute ;)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi guys sorry I've been a little MIA this week - nothing's wrong I just haven't been in the mood LOL - I ALSO haven't been in the mood to be a good kids LMAO - don't get me wrong, I OMADed all week but they were big hefty OMAD's soooooooooooo pretty much no movement on the scale - 154.8 this morning so about 0.8 up from last Friday.

Monday is my birthday so birthday dinner Sunday...still OMAD so not so bad...next week probs won't be super strict again for obv reasons but I'll keep it at least in maintenance check LOL

Here's a Bubs picture to make up for my absence LOL - ps I made him an IG @volgirl1322 !!! Bubsmcgee_ :) I'll have to get in the habit of posting pics but I'mma make it happen :D

He fell asleep ON my hand LMAO
    mpat05nijc18.png
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG so sweet!!!

Happy early bday girl ---you need to super celebrate don't worry about the scale and get back on track after your awesome BDAY week.....OMG I am so going to follow him on insta......

Have a great weekend and enjoy the heckola outta your bday!!!!

Hugs!!! <3<3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Happy Birthday <3<3<3 Hope you will have a lovely romantic celebration with your sweetheart <3 Forget about restricting, OMAD, etc, etc and have a ball on your birthday :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Happy Early birthday!
  • mistymeadows2005
    HI KIDSSSSSSSSSS - ITS MY BIRFDAY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Up like 4 pounds to 158 this morning. I'm not even WORRIED about it!!! I thought I might not weigh since, ya know, bday, but thought it'd be a better mental exercise to weigh, but not let myself be upset that it's up and I'm still eating off plan tonight! LOL - no f**ks given today!!!

In other news, I gotta get better about starting to add pics to my Bubs IG - if he's gonna go viral and I'm gonna become wealthy off of his cuteness, I gotta stay consistent LMAO - ALSO my AE at UWM (where I used to work) might be leaving and coming to work for my Utah shop (but in MI of course LOL)!! That'd be SO amazing!!! ALREADY one of my former coworkers that moved to Montana is coming on board, so it looks like I'm just building my empire with my friends LMAO - I'll take it! Course I'll hafta pick a new AE but still!!!

I digresss LOL

Here's a picture of me, my sister Stacy, and Mama :)

pcddk8u780qi.png

Here's a picture of Bubs yelling at me indignantly - I don't remember why but he was DEFINITELY indignant LMAO

sg41fd8d06k1.png
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Happy birthday!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had an amazing weekend and your mom and sister are just as gorgeous as you are! Beautiful family :)
  • volgirl1322
    Hope you had an amazing awesome BDAY girl!!! DOn't you worry about that scale ---it will go down ---glad you had a great weekend...

Beautiful fam pic :) your face looks even thinner in that pic you are doing awesome!!!!

Bubs oh how sweet......I am one of his followers now :)

• mistymeadows2005
    edited October 2019
    Thank you ladies! Donna, I'mma hafta get you and Emmy (my best friend and "hashtagger" lmao) to berate me so I update it LMAO - I'll try to start getting in the habit LMAO - I'm up at 160 and change today! WOOF!

I haven't seen 160 since I hit maintenance - so time to kick it back into gear!!! I think I'll fast today, mini fast tomorrow, fast thursday, and then ease back into normal OMAD - I just need to get back down into maintenance range so I feel better LMAO - I did lots of great eating though, so I can't even complain! :)

Ugh we'll see - even typing out fast made me mentally gag LMAO - but really if I really don't START eating, it's not that bad SO! We'll see :)

Here's another Bubs picture :) I don't know why it's so hard for me to remember to post on the instagram when it's a much more laborious process to put it on here :D

63d4wfpgxrfy.png
  • volgirl1322
    OMG I am sure the weight will go down soon ---Keep pushing that H2O

He is a cutie pie for sure and getting lots of beauty rest :)

• jadepearl
    What a beautiful family <3 Your face is so slim in that photo :+1: You've got this, girl :+ In no time you will be back in your maintenance range :+ Its just too much salt....it will be gone really soon :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welp SUCCESS!!! 156.1 this morning :) Down over 4 pounds!

Mini fasting tonight! Salmon and broccoli :) Maybe some other stuff too, we'll see how I feel :)

5 more pounds ish to get off in the next 2 days - I'll fast again tomorrow if I feel up to it :)

Sorry for the short post today, and sorry no pics but I'll get some soon <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    HIYA KIDS!!!

Mini fast yesterday was a success!!!

1.3 pounds down to 154.8
    This is my "low" from last week" and 154 even was my "low" from the week before - so if I get under 154 tomorrow I'll be showing several week net loss, which would be a relief LOL
    I haddddd 8 oz salmon, 3 cups of steamed broccoli, carrots with crack ranch, 2 mini baby ruths and like 5 raspberries LOL

No picture cause the salmon was UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-LY! But delish :) I used this garlic medley thing I got for cheap with Ibotta...it's like minced garlic with herbs and stuff...yummy either way :)

Hopefully corralling Ced into dinner on Sat w Mama - he's REAL bad about follow through...with everything really, but especially with family plans (he has a very weird family dynamic so has a hard time melding into my VERY INTRUSIVE family LOL). But I need to pick up herb omw home so either way I'm goin' out there at some point in the next few days LOL

I for some reason haven't taken many pics of Bubbers the last few days but here's a couple I never posted :) Sorry they're all him sleeping - he sleeps a LOT...and cries at me the rest of the time unless I'm holding him or playing with him...it's my own fault so I can't complain :p

ovfllqjgygss.png
    ctfn9d3tuzf1.png

Happy Thursday!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Congrats girl on your 154.......He is so cute and is geting so big!!!

Wings--OMG wings they do sound good now.

YOu know I don't like salmon at all. Kinda bad cause it is so healthy but I just don't like it......

Happy Thursday :)

• mistymeadows2005
    Mama hates it too, and she's not a picky eater AND likes fish! LOL I've yet to meet a seafood I didn't like :)

It's so hard to tell how big he actually is cause he's so darn FLUFFY! LMAO - some pics he looks tiny, some he looks like a big ole teddy bear LMAO
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Friday Kids!!!!!!!!!!!

No change in weight today - 154.8

Cals yest were a little higher then I wanted - around 1200-1300, hence the no drop LOL. BUT considering how high I jumped this week and how much CRAP I ate over b-day weekend, I'm fine w it :) I'll try to be good this weekend so next week I won't have to be as restrictive :)

Dinner yest was buffalo shrimp salad, pumpkin pie Halo Top, and a handful of Elfin mix:
    613on20j1e6n.png

I didn't put the shrimp on top cause they were hot and didn't want my lettuce to wilt LOL

Here's some Bubsy cuteness! :)
    wkqunjmdxufn.png

• jadepearl
    Congrats on getting down to 154 :+1: You will be in your 140s in no time :) Who doesn't love wings? Its mouth watering, I tell ya :) Bubs is sooo cute <3
  • volgirl1322
    OMG you will have an awesome week!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    My beautiful OMADers - HAPPY MONDAY!!!

I'm very perky and happy today...no particular reason, just feelin' it today! :) Had a super relaxing weekend...I feel like my whole life is relaxing now and it oddly/ironically puts me a tiche on edge LMAO - still adjusting to the freedom LMAO

Ate a lot of food this weekend and somehow managed to discover the non-fat pumpkin spice latte at McDonald's AND consume 3 of them in 2 days LMAO - Friday and Sunday I had Culver's - Sat I had Wendy's :) Sat/Sun I didn't OMAD due to the lattes lmao but Friday I did. Results of all that?

At least it's down a pound from my high last week, so that's something. Anything lower than 154.8 at the end of the week (and I actually have a full week this time) will be net loss so that's the goal! I'd like to see 153 end of this week :) We'll see....

Here's some cute Bubsy goodness for your Monday :)

I built some b-day baskets up on Bubs's toy and he likes them:
    ofpftb53cren.png

Here he is SHOVED down next to me sleeping like a freak:
    k26bqsenlehy.png

ANDDDDDDD then laying down after eating with his fur all splayed out so that he looks super fat LMAO
    4ng1geca71s0.png

Nothing else fun to report kiddos - have a SUPER week!