Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• VivLeFairy
    VivLeFairy Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in middle school, my gym coach told me to get this app, I'd love some friends and motivation! (I'm a triplet premie and this app is telling me I don't weigh enough and that I barely eat.. But my parents say I'm fine?)
  • equintanilla2019
    equintanilla2019 Posts: 1 Member
    I could always use more friends on here. :D
  • sameoleme
    sameoleme Posts: 17 Member
    Been here before now I'm back again and looking for a few friends to share the ride with.
  • Naturally_Monica
    Naturally_Monica Posts: 335 Member
    Hey guys. Send me a request if you’d like!
  • richstyles
    richstyles Posts: 18 Member
    Looking for new friends! Especially if you have a cat as a profile pic!

Health goals for now: lose "stubborn" fat and gain muscle (maybe not at the same time, I go back and forth during the week).

Approach: Strictly CICO (Calories In Calories Out), track every calorie coming in, mostly ignore calories burned according to weight tracker (they're generous to a fault), get enough protein, focus on weight training, no cardio but love long walks, Apple Watch (close all three rings daily)

4.7kg down according to MFP while gaining strength (but this is after a long break, starting to struggle. Can't wait to get back on a calorie surplus)
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Been here since the begging of Jaunary at 315.1 lbs, now I'm 231.7lbs! Would be awesome to have some more friends here 🖤✌😁
  • KUMEcyclingteam
    KUMEcyclingteam Posts: 112 Member
    Hello all you Beautiful people! Looking for people to yell at me when I screw up! I've been a member for quite some time but have never taken advantage of the community support. You guys on here all share a commonality of wanting to get healthy and improve your life. I've been going it alone for far too long. All are welcome to add me!
  • 1chuy
    1chuy Posts: 96 Member
    👋🙋🏼‍♂️
  • Grey___Walker
    Grey___Walker Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2019
    I could sure use some :) feel free to me. on here or instagram https://instagram.com/grey_._walker/
  • drewagner91
    drewagner91 Posts: 2 Member
    New to my fitness journey please feel free to add me.thank you
  • Park51
    Park51 Posts: 73 Member
    Looking for people to help me be accountable and looking to do the same for them
  • JasminaH899
    JasminaH899 Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for people who are encouraging. Hopefully we can help each out and do great on our journey. ☺️
  • Deadlifter84
    Deadlifter84 Posts: 6 Member
    Looking for more friends, so feel free to add and let's get these gains 💪🏻😁
  • julieat_19
    julieat_19 Posts: 8 Member
    I would love to make some friends, Im starting over on this site. Looking for some motivational and supportive friends!!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Please feel free to add me. Always looking for friends to keep me accountable :)
  • heathcash1252
    heathcash1252 Posts: 57 Member
    Add me😁
  • janetwalele
    janetwalele Posts: 5 Member
    New to all this have another 30llbs to loose and as l am told weight loss is not a sprint. Need to keep up with the perseverance and keep focussed please DO FRIEND myself as desperately need support to keep at this lifestyle change not just weight loss.Wishing each and everyone one of you good luck with your journey
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Feel free to add me , open diary daily logging , low carb , keto..
  • snapshotstacy
    snapshotstacy Posts: 23 Member
    Can always use more friends!
    I'm fairly active online & I've got a friends-open food diary.

I intermittent fast (currently on a 5:2 schedule) and live gluten-free. (Sometimes low-carb, but not often tbh.)
  • Nickeyh
    Nickeyh Posts: 13 Member
    Hey guys, just got back from 6 months of being too damn busy! Support and fun is all this is about for me 😁