• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    ya9yswb4jm6c.jpg
    I got a wig for Halloween and I love it 😆
    I like it 😘
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    I wasn't sure about posting this picture in here but I experienced a good feeling earlier. I went to the store without my wig or chemo hat today. I was like this, I was me and this is going to be me until the Dr says I have no more Chemo to do. I was scared to go in that store, but I went in and let all fears aside of how I thought people would look at m. For once... I wasn't afraid to walk in there and let people see me like this. I'm glad I did because you know what? Everyone in there gave me good vibes ❤ I will soon lose all the little hair I have left, maybe my lashes and eyebrows too but who cares?? I'm a fighter and I'm proud of how I've been fighting it so far. Anyways.... I'm sure my bald head is cuter than some haircuts out there 🤷‍♀️🤣 Happy Monday everyone! 9hfo2biqoyxn.jpg

You are absolutely rocking it ❤️
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    I wasn't sure about posting this picture in here but I experienced a good feeling earlier. I went to the store without my wig or chemo hat today. I was like this, I was me and this is going to be me until the Dr says I have no more Chemo to do. I was scared to go in that store, but I went in and let all fears aside of how I thought people would look at m. For once... I wasn't afraid to walk in there and let people see me like this. I'm glad I did because you know what? Everyone in there gave me good vibes ❤ I will soon lose all the little hair I have left, maybe my lashes and eyebrows too but who cares?? I'm a fighter and I'm proud of how I've been fighting it so far. Anyways.... I'm sure my bald head is cuter than some haircuts out there 🤷‍♀️🤣 Happy Monday everyone! 9hfo2biqoyxn.jpg

Well done, you! <3

If I am ever in your shoes, I hope I can conduct myself with the same courage and humour and grace and dignity that you do. You are an inspiration.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    qpigihc5ifpl.jpg

Aww, so cute 🦘
  • slimgirljo15
    gemiller87 wrote: »
    fbwxjya6j9pr.jpg
    Just showing off my bird :D

That's a good looking bird 🙂
  • slimgirljo15

I love this 😍 you are amazing
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    ya9yswb4jm6c.jpg

Looks great! 😁
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »
    From Saturday’s date day to a local brewery with some live tunes 🎶 💏

orhazs6k31a6.jpeg

This is a fantastic picture!
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    ya9yswb4jm6c.jpg

That’s looks great!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    nst85q7t4pm2.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    nst85q7t4pm2.jpeg

<3
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    gemiller87 wrote: »
    fbwxjya6j9pr.jpg
    Just showing off my bird :D

@nooshi713 a bird

Yes! ❤️

• michaelroode
    michaelroode Posts: 173 Member
    edited October 2019
    Don't know if this will work

Edit:
    No didn't upload from my phone
  • slimgirljo15
    qab7gnolr9hi.jpg

Hope this will work this time

Hey, I'll have one of those too 😁
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Howdy doody

hek7tb6ee6xq.jpeg
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member

I am honestly in awe of you girl <3 you are strong, courageous and a fighter :) I am glad that you posted this; you look beautiful, happy, and positive . . . Many hugs to you :)

...my sentiments exactly! :smile: