New member .... hi ☺️

Signed up to the free trial ... already seeing results and impressed with what I’m seeing from the app so far.

Replies

• HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    It's a really good App. Keeps you honest. I've been way more successful since I started pre-logging my daily meals. Lets me know if I can have a beer or two too :)
  • nknkE
    nknkE Posts: 10 Member
    Hello :-)
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Welcome
  • RamblinMan2
    RamblinMan2 Posts: 13 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Keep your eyes on the prize, stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great!
  • NourahKadri
    NourahKadri Posts: 3 Member
    Hello
  • Sup sup. Back after a life reset. New life/new wife! Focusing on getting my gurl ready for her first comp next year. Great to have a partner that enjoys the gym as much as I do! On here to help me cut as well over the winter. Looking forward to reading everyone’s progress. Good luck everyone! :)
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    Welcome to the community! Good luck!
  • Yidrey
    Yidrey Posts: 20 Member
    Welcome and good luck.
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 212 Member
    I love how you can track all your calories against your goals! Welcome! I’m glad you’re here!
  • gabi906
    gabi906 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Welcome! Using MFP had made such a difference for me and the community is awesome
  • Talal95_
    Talal95_ Posts: 1 Member
    Hello
  • RamblinMan2
    RamblinMan2 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congrats on your quick success and good luck here on!

MFP has got a lot of good data and some neat options; be sure to check out both the app and the online site because they each offer some different features and ways to do things.

• jasontexas10
    jasontexas10 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi Tracey! I’m new too. Hope you are well! 👊
  • welshgirl45
    welshgirl45 Posts: 5 Member
    I started 2 days ago after a break of 3 years. Would love friends so please feel free to add me.;)
    I live in Wales
  • jackedjaquar
    jackedjaquar Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me. My username is jackedjaquar
  • oleksy21
    oleksy21 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi ,
    I’m new too :)
    Hope you’re ok ;)
    Feel free to add me .
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • mholl15
    mholl15 Posts: 139 Member
    it's a great app and has the best users, feel free to connect and WELCOME