What's on your mind?

Replies

• LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Yesterday i read that there’s a link between caffeine and hormones so I decided to scale way back on caffeine. But then this morning i had a cup of coffee at 5 and again at 7:30 and then 9:30. Then i had iced coffee at 1:30. And 3:30. So i guess you could say my first day of less caffeine was a breeze

Wait, now I wanna know what it was you read.

Keep in mind that I don’t claim to know any of the science behind it and it was just the tipping point since I already know i should cutback on caffeine

But

There is allegedly a connection between caffeine and cysts. More with breast cysts but maybe ovarian cysts as well?

Could you maybe possibly point me in the right direction of what it was you read? I'm interested!

Avid caffeine intake since I was a kid... and I have cysts. Go figure. :laugh:

I don't know if this is the right article, but I Googled and picked one of the most recent ones and this does talk about breast and ovarian cysts.
    https://www.floliving.com/3-reasons-why-women-cant-drink-coffee/

I know you mentioned possible PCOS somewhere and it appears that caffeine definitely doesn't help that
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Cinnamon milk. I kinda wanna try it.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    had awful nightmares about dead people last night. my ma was in it. i saw her like how she must have been before we had her cremated. it was awful.

then the dream changed into something nice. it was an actual memory that went a bit lucid. i was fishing with my grandma beside this river and she told me everything was okay. i got to hug her again and it felt real.

This is why I only dream with my eyes open
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Yesterday i read that there’s a link between caffeine and hormones so I decided to scale way back on caffeine. But then this morning i had a cup of coffee at 5 and again at 7:30 and then 9:30. Then i had iced coffee at 1:30. And 3:30. So i guess you could say my first day of less caffeine was a breeze

Wait, now I wanna know what it was you read.

Keep in mind that I don’t claim to know any of the science behind it and it was just the tipping point since I already know i should cutback on caffeine

But

There is allegedly a connection between caffeine and cysts. More with breast cysts but maybe ovarian cysts as well?

Could you maybe possibly point me in the right direction of what it was you read? I'm interested!

Avid caffeine intake since I was a kid... and I have cysts. Go figure. :laugh:

I don't know if this is the right article, but I Googled and picked one of the most recent ones and this does talk about breast and ovarian cysts.
    https://www.floliving.com/3-reasons-why-women-cant-drink-coffee/

I know you mentioned possible PCOS somewhere and it appears that caffeine definitely doesn't help that

Thanks. I'll give it a read!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

Just eat a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and then drink the milk after 😉 Delicious!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

Just eat a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and then drink the milk after 😉 Delicious!

This has been my MO for years!
  • _sw33tp3a_11

Haha... I'll have to give this a try.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited October 2019
    Almost died again today. Could be worse...Always wear your helmet. fngtvo25ye9q.jpeg
    8k1wmeeyeo8i.jpeg

Crippled again...summer just around the corner.

o07wjozqhk5b.jpeg

Need a new hobby now.

See this is why i quit using straight razors

Edit: in all seriousness this looks terrible. Wishing you a speedy recovery man
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Almost died again today. Could be worse...Always wear your helmet. fngtvo25ye9q.jpeg
    8k1wmeeyeo8i.jpeg

o07wjozqhk5b.jpeg

Need a new hobby now.

Ahh man, I’m so sorry this happened to you, but happy you’ll be okay. Sending best wishes.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    8k1wmeeyeo8i.jpeg

o07wjozqhk5b.jpeg

Need a new hobby now.

Ouch 😳😬 Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    8k1wmeeyeo8i.jpeg

o07wjozqhk5b.jpeg

Need a new hobby now.

That looks horrible. I'm happy you're still with us. Wishing you a speedy recovery & baking is a great hobby...so I've heard.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    8k1wmeeyeo8i.jpeg

o07wjozqhk5b.jpeg

Need a new hobby now.

My doctor suggested stamp or coin collecting when I would get physicals for competition.
  • Plague_Doktor
    Plague_Doktor Posts: 44 Member
    8k1wmeeyeo8i.jpeg

o07wjozqhk5b.jpeg

Need a new hobby now.

Damn dude that sucks, glad to see you're alive
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Moving, new town, new job, no friends, dont know the place. Hoping for a fresh start...
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    8k1wmeeyeo8i.jpeg

o07wjozqhk5b.jpeg

Need a new hobby now.

Yikes! Dodged it big time there. Hope you heal up, now you've got a new story to tell.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    8k1wmeeyeo8i.jpeg

o07wjozqhk5b.jpeg

Need a new hobby now.

Just Rub Some Dirt On It....

• Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Stressed, Depressed, Lemon Zest
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited October 2019
    8k1wmeeyeo8i.jpeg

o07wjozqhk5b.jpeg

Need a new hobby now.

Glad you didn't! Hope you recover quickly :heart:
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    Stressed, Depressed, Lemon Zest

Is lemon zest the cure?