New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Is that supposed to be Halo Top mousse of some sort? Looks interesting.
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    The Halo Top new products are apparently only available in the UK?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    debtay123 wrote: »
    As for the built bars when I heard the texture was like nougat-(like in the inside of a Milky way) I KNEW that I would not like them- I can't stand that chewy chewy texture- so I have never even tried the built bar

Same for me, but I like Milky Way bars, and love the Midnight Milky Ways. So I ordered them and am very happy with them. I tried a lot of protein/fiber bars through the years, no more searching for me. As long as they keep making them, I’ll keep buying them. We all have different tastes.

I wonder if the Built Bars taste like the Raw Rev Glo bars?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,550 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    pnxijv4819p1.png
    Sounds interesting. Not sure if they have made an appearance yet

These look interesting but calories are kind of high. Halo isn't my favorite but I'd have to try the chocolate!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited October 2019
    smdr6wnt8r6f.jpeg
    I just love cereal and they keep making new flavors I want to try but I have like 20 half eaten boxes open right now 😂. I wish they made sample packs of all new flavors.

Same!

Anyone know when the Twinkie cereal is dropping? I also wish Nabisco would come out with a limited edition box of every Limited Edition Oreo ever made. They would need to separate the flavors in the package so flavors wouldn't blend together, but that box would make a killing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    David_2015 wrote: »
    Excited to try these!

paosf24tlk9v.jpeg

BOO. this is only Halo Top UK...

https://www.halotop.uk/platinum-tubs

https://www.halotop.uk/new

p12i0vis03ma.png
    9pa6q6f7xnl1.png
    txhjtxzqssg0.png

When I was looking on my iPad I thought that said Rock Candy & I thought people's poor teeth after eating this ice cream.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    debtay123 wrote: »
    As for the built bars when I heard the texture was like nougat-(like in the inside of a Milky way) I KNEW that I would not like them- I can't stand that chewy chewy texture- so I have never even tried the built bar

Same for me, but I like Milky Way bars, and love the Midnight Milky Ways. So I ordered them and am very happy with them. I tried a lot of protein/fiber bars through the years, no more searching for me. As long as they keep making them, I’ll keep buying them. We all have different tastes.

I wonder if the Built Bars taste like the Raw Rev Glo bars?

Not at all. Completely different texture and flavor. Raw Rev and Built Bars could not be further from one another in terms of comparison.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    rpn54cv5qbgs.png
    xbi1kl5lmhte.png
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    rpn54cv5qbgs.png
    xbi1kl5lmhte.png

The Lucky Charms sneakers are already sold out. The insoles' top layer was a pic layout of the cereal, which looked cool.

The Kyrie line has some fun sneakers overall; I wish Asics had something similar.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    The Lucky Charms sneakers are already sold out. The insoles' top layer was a pic layout of the cereal, which looked cool.

The Kyrie line has some fun sneakers overall; I wish Asics had something similar.

I can understand people wanting a Lucky Charms cereal sneaker but not sure why anyone would want Cinnamon Toast Crunch! :smiley:
  • miss211lbs
    miss211lbs Posts: 22 Member
    Hemp hearts in my yogurt. Hemp is not new but love the nutty taste in the yogurt.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    aspdu7p4kefw.jpg
    I tried the new Perfect Snacks' Peanut Butter Cups in the dark chocolate with sea salt flavor. It's pretty good and tastes similar to a Reese's peanut butter cup. At 210 calories for two pieces (40 g) and 7 g protein, I'd categorize this as a dessert with a bit of extra protein.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    aspdu7p4kefw.jpg
    I tried the new Perfect Snacks' Peanut Butter Cups in the dark chocolate with sea salt flavor. It's pretty good and tastes similar to a Reese's peanut butter cup. At 210 calories for two pieces (40 g) and 7 g protein, I'd categorize this as a dessert with a bit of extra protein.

Oooh, I hope the Whole Foods near me has these. I'm not a huge fan of their bars because they taste okay but they're not worth the high calories. I feel like the honey taste is too strong in the bars too. These seem more promising though.
  • pancakerunner
    yus4n3fzgk5w.jpg
    xq1o9ral54dn.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    gwehum8zd1ey.jpg
    cr5741epjbl6.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    sir9o33rnzle.jpeg
    Hope it’s something good