Options
    Women that don't have any phobias

Hey now, I'm not crazy. I was clinically checked. :p
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

I guess pretty women that are ex-nude models with an artistic side with no phobias are generally sane, but the cat lover variety might be questionable :p
    Me too, VA says I'm relatively safe most of the time ;)
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Heights and fear of falling
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I guess pretty women that are ex-nude models with an artistic side with no phobias are generally sane, but the cat lover variety might be questionable :p

I don't have phobias because my fears are rational, but I *do* have fears. :p

I never said I wasn't questionable, just not crazy... then again, that is what a crazy person would say, so...
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

I don't have phobias because my fears are rational, but I *do* have fears. :p

I never said I wasn't questionable, just not crazy... then again, that is what a crazy person would say, so...

So, to be clear, rationally fearful with a touch of questionable craziness and in denial ?
    Sounds like a hot date :p
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Knowing that somehow, somewhere out there, there is a group of Elvis impersonators discussing me.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    The dentist. It's really embarrassing. My rational brain isn't scared, but my body goes haywire. They have to give me a sedative or I start to sweat and shake and my eyes water uncontrollably. It's upset a few dental techs over the years.

Same! Well...idk if it's a phobia or not. I just stay away unless I'm feeling pain in my mouth. I'll go years between cleanings. And it does come from fear of things in my mouth. But I don't start shaking like a leaf while there...

I could see how this would be intimidating. She's so open, it could make me feel inadequate. Depending on her personality ofc.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    GreenValli wrote: »
    Heights and fear of falling

I don't care so much about the heights.... and the falling isn't such a big deal.

.... it's more about the landing part.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    showing up at a party only to find that everyone else, like me, is dressed as Sophia Petrillo from the Golden Girls.

I can be your Sal.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Knowing that there is a snail out there somewhere that can beat me in a foot race. And it probably looks more attractive than I do.
  • oooaarrrr79
    oooaarrrr79 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ice. Hearing that scraping noise and just the thought of it getting under my nails sends shivers down my spine.
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    1) Nuclear warheads
    2) carnies... you know...small hands, smell like cabbage.
  • kmsnow2011
    kmsnow2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Snakes! I would hurt myself or anyone in my way to get away from a snake. Its irrational but real. Snakes don't die till the sun goes down! Heard that all my life.
  • 4my3gurls
    4my3gurls Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    emetophobia - vomiting :p

I don't like to do it. I don't like to be around it. I will get panicky if I start to feel too nauseated or if someone around me vomits or talks about needing to. If there is a norovirus going around, I will go into hiding. Stay the hell away from me with your sickness!

I agree with u I hate vomit
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Submechanophobia.
  • fairytale_babe
    fairytale_babe Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Daemonophobia -a fear of demons or being possessed, hence why I can't watch scary movies
  • kindalikevelma
    Options
    Also earwigs.
  • fairytale_babe
    Options
    Also earwigs.

Oh absolutely!
  • kindalikevelma
    Options
    Also earwigs.

Oh absolutely!

I’m a catch and release type of bish, but earwigs get no mercy from me.
  • fairytale_babe
    Options
    Also earwigs.

Oh absolutely!

I’m a catch and release type of bish, but earwigs get no mercy from me.

Ooh yes me too, even spiders ill save. Earwigs can crawl in your ears... you know what they're my new phobia😬😱