• AlyssaP1987
    AlyssaP1987 Posts: 259 Member
    Stop looking!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    It's on isle 3.. next to happy bday cards
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Bump cuz i'm still interested in the answer to this question.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    If you want someone to love you unconditionally just get a dog.
  • somejaykid
    somejaykid Posts: 52 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    If you want someone to love you unconditionally just get a dog.

sad but true
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    You find it when you're not looking.
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    You have to love yourself first. Find out who you are, and what you love. From there love will come. If you are happy, and truly love yourself, the right person will see that, and want that. Until you love yourself, you are not able to really love someone else on the level that you really need to. Until you have found that, anything else is forced. And forced is why the divorce rate in this country is as high as it is, people either were not ready, did not truly love themselves therefore not ready to love someone else, or they were forcing the idea so hard they settled, and in the end it did not work.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    onlyfans is a good start
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited October 2019
    Love will find you only if you are open to it.

Have an open heart and mind. Know what you bring to the table and what you really need from someone else.

Don't have a laundry list of deal breakers. You know what I mean. She's got to have DD's. He's got to drive a vintage Mustang. Don't be those people.

Don't focus on what you want, be open to what you need. Don't go for your typical type. Be open, vulnerable and your authentic self. 💙
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Just make up an Internet boyfriend or girlfriend. It will impress your friends and you can send yourself sexy texts and flowers.

This is perfect! What do I do for Thanksgiving when my family wants to meet him???
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Just make up an Internet boyfriend or girlfriend. It will impress your friends and you can send yourself sexy texts and flowers.

This is perfect! What do I do for Thanksgiving when my family wants to meet him???

He is coming! But when you show up alone on thanksgiving you say, "Its a bummer but he was suddenly called in to work" .
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

He is coming! But when you show up alone on thanksgiving you say, "Its a bummer but he was suddenly called in to work" .

Ohhhh. And then "he" sends a cooked Turkey to apologize for his absence?
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    True love has eluded me for much of my adult life. I pretty much don't bother trying to find it anymore. It's just not worth the constant let-downs.

same. I love myself and that is all that matters to me anymore.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    True love has eluded me for much of my adult life. I pretty much don't bother trying to find it anymore. It's just not worth the constant let-downs.

tenor.gif?itemid=12622243
  • Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    My advice is to just be you and don’t be afraid of rejection. Making the first move is better than no1 making a move at all.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member

You're a psychic 👳‍♀️