What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    This is the first night I've spent alone in this house since moving in and it makes weird noises. There's a weird animal noise in the garden too 😳😳

Do you have gnomes?
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    This is the first night I've spent alone in this house since moving in and it makes weird noises. There's a weird animal noise in the garden too 😳😳

Do you have gnomes?

No. Squirrels. So many squirrels. And a peacock named Frank (seriously - he belongs to a neighbour)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Do you have gnomes?

No. Squirrels. So many squirrels. And a peacock named Frank (seriously - he belongs to a neighbour)

peacocks kinda scream so that's probably the animal sound.

the houses noises are obviously shadow people though. better invest in some flashlights.
  • s131951
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Do you have gnomes?

the houses noises are obviously shadow people though. better invest in some flashlights.

I can do a decent peacock call. I state that at the risk of coming across too peacocky. I also studied ecognomics, that was a minor though.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Your house is probably haunted.

y8byqhtds5f0.gif
  • ghudson92
    Options

Do you have gnomes?

y8byqhtds5f0.gif

Well obviously it is haunted 😭😭
  • ghudson92
    Options

Do you have gnomes?

I can do a decent peacock call. I state that at the risk of coming across too peacocky. I also studied ecognomics, that was a minor though.

You remember I wanted you to post in the voice thread? Now I really want you to. Peacock call please.
  • s131951
    Options

y8byqhtds5f0.gif

Gimli was unnerved going into Dwimorberg Valley
  • s131951
    Options

Do you have gnomes?

You remember I wanted you to post in the voice thread? Now I really want you to. Peacock call please.

Oh, well, yes. I'll try that after work.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Wondering how much gold @Reckoner68 has found
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options

ya i’ve been thinking about becoming gold digger i should get some tips from him

Good plan, Im sure he has nuggets of wisdom
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I got my kit but I haven't had opportunity to get out to find gold and make my fortune yet. As soon as I do I will post a picture to brag about my newfound wealth
  • Reckoner68
    Options

ya i’ve been thinking about becoming gold digger i should get some tips from him

I am not a gold dig...actually, you know what? Just make him feel like you're spending his money to make HIM happy
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    q7ktslwreqc0.jpeg

I love chips and I love being sad
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    If he writes you a few sonnets he loves you. If he writes you 300 sonnets he loves sonnets. My daughter shared that with me. I had a poem written about me once , pretty cool. Still warms my heart.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    This_far wrote: »
    If he writes you a few sonnets he loves you. If he writes you 300 sonnets he loves sonnets. My daughter shared that with me. I had a poem written about me once , pretty cool. Still warms my heart.

It sounds like something I would do but I don’t think I did. Did I? I think you have a type
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    This_far wrote: »

It sounds like something I would do but I don’t think I did. Did I? I think you have a type
    You are the author. 😀
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I know a product is too good to be true, but if it is reasonably priced I may try it anyway. Ladies, don't get your hopes up about these....

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

They are like sticky bras. They are supposed to just nicely cup your boobs and hold them in place without straps and all that. They keep coming unstuck and instead sticking to the inside of my sweatshirt. Thankfully I am wearing something baggy in case they just pop right off. They sounded so lovely..... ugh

Whatever their price, I would be willing to perform the exact same function for a fraction of the cost.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Sometimes I know a product is too good to be true, but if it is reasonably priced I may try it anyway. Ladies, don't get your hopes up about these....

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

They are like sticky bras. They are supposed to just nicely cup your boobs and hold them in place without straps and all that. They keep coming unstuck and instead sticking to the inside of my sweatshirt. Thankfully I am wearing something baggy in case they just pop right off. They sounded so lovely..... ugh

Whatever their price, I would be willing to perform the exact same function for a fraction of the cost.

How soon can you get here? 😁