honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Will I sleep tonight?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,356 Member
    gvd45b8db496.gif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Will I sleep tonight?

Still awake, gonna give these guys a try.

8bw6ntxqr35s.jpeg
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Excited for the weekend. My husband and I will be starting our vacation by volunteering at the local zoo. He wasn't going to go with me, but I talked him into it. I hope his height doesn't scare people. I was afraid of Andre the Giant when I met him as a kid.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    I wonder if this is all because of Eve and that dang apple
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Just because it's easy to give yourself a tattoo, doesn't mean you should
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Words to live by😂
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Words to live by😂

I did a heart on my finger. Looks like a child did it. I shouldn't drink and tat.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    is it alright to swear in a presentation?

Generally not, but know your audience.
  • errydayimmusclin
    errydayimmusclin Posts: 97 Member
    I think I want to spend Thanksgiving in a cabin in the mountains. Every year one of my family members gets into some type of political argument and I end up being the one trying to keep the peace and cut off their booze.

Nothing sounds better than walking through a forest and then coming home and sipping a hot toddy by the fire. They can figure it out on their own this year.

I'm with you on that one!!! Sounds perfect!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I think I want to spend Thanksgiving in a cabin in the mountains. Every year one of my family members gets into some type of political argument and I end up being the one trying to keep the peace and cut off their booze.

Nothing sounds better than walking through a forest and then coming home and sipping a hot toddy by the fire. They can figure it out on their own this year.

This is my retirement plan
  • errydayimmusclin
    I don't understand how people can take naps during the day. 🤷‍♀️ How and when are they finding time to do this?? I barely find the time to use the restroom! Lol!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I don't understand how people can take naps during the day. 🤷‍♀️ How and when are they finding time to do this?? I barely find the time to use the restroom! Lol!

Have you ever owned...a hammock?

Suddenly you find yourself *making* time for a quick nap. Hammock naps are a gem from heaven
  • errydayimmusclin
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Have you ever owned...a hammock?

Suddenly you find yourself *making* time for a quick nap. Hammock naps are a gem from heaven

Actually yes, I do own a hammock. 😁 But I guess I've never lounged in it for the purpose of a nap. I'm usually just listening to the sounds of the mountains and doing some kind of thinking and reflecting.....and that only lasts for about 5 minutes, then I need to get up and do something!