The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy weekend middle agers. We made it through another week

I'm getting pretty used to this arm. I'm cooking and baking and probably walking 5km a day to do daily errands. I'm exhausted at the end of every day between the walking and the Darn sleeping issues but I won't complain in doing great!
  • Sorenki
    Sorenki Posts: 14 Member
    for the life of me, i cannot figure out how to add friends by clicking on them. is that possible? i do not want to have to type people’s usernames or give out my real name.
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Sorenki wrote: »
    for the life of me, i cannot figure out how to add friends by clicking on them. is that possible? i do not want to have to type people’s usernames or give out my real name.

If you do it on desktop (Computer) Simply click on the photo and then the photo again to come to profile. Then add as a friend.
    On app it is pretty much the same. Feel free to try with me :)
  • bettysboops67
    bettysboops67 Posts: 15 Member
    Manc lass...just creeped into the 50's🐝🤹‍♀️
  • AliNouveau
    Happy Saturday!!!! Anyone got any fun plans?
    I get to go out tonight! Drinks and dinner with friends. In very excited.
  • AliNouveau
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

That sounds awesome. Have a great time! Soccer game this morning. Rain moving in later. Probably going to enjoy some couch time, and the world series. Go Nats!

I didn't realize the world series was on until hubs put it on last night haha. Sounds like a nice day for you. I'm trying to convince my family to do something outdoors. I'm desperate to just do something fun
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 972 Member
    drmwc wrote: »
    Morning all. I am off to see the Pixies in Barcelona later today. I just hope the rioting has calmed down...

No riots, just a very good gig.

I feel slightly broken at the moment - I did a 27 mile walk a bit earlier today.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member

I'll be volunteering at Fresno Chaffee Zoo. They have a special event called Zoo Boo for kids. It provides a safe environment for kids to go trick or treating. They also have a dance area, and other events. Not to mention the awesome animals.
  • AliNouveau

I'll be volunteering at Fresno Chaffee Zoo. They have a special event called Zoo Boo for kids. It provides a safe environment for kids to go trick or treating. They also have a dance area, and other events. Not to mention the awesome animals.

That's fun. We have boo at the zoo here. Kids in costume get in for free. We're members so we get in anyway but it's a great idea. We love the zoo. Hope you had fun
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member

That's fun. We have boo at the zoo here. Kids in costume get in for free. We're members so we get in anyway but it's a great idea. We love the zoo. Hope you had fun

It's not till later, but I know we'll have fun!

Thank you!
  • worklogue
    worklogue Posts: 31 Member
    46 here 🙋‍♀️ live in lewes Delaware but formally from north Georgia. If your looking for new friends or support hit me up! I’ve got 50lbs to lose ❤️😬💃
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Whats up guys?! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • AliNouveau

It's not till later, but I know we'll have fun!

Thank you!

Well that makes sense so it's darker hahah have fun
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Charity Halloween party tonight at JUMP. Hopefully my hubby will be home on time *laughing*

vcysl5h7ts58.jpg

• PruneJuice2point0
    PruneJuice2point0 Posts: 305 Member
    Good morning!
  • BachataDancer
    BachataDancer Posts: 77 Member
    il4wb2x6qou2.jpg

I not only survived, I also passed! I'm still processing this

Congrats
  • BachataDancer
    BachataDancer Posts: 77 Member
    Good morning all. Happy Sunday