• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Two bananas, in case a spare is needed
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    An empty ketchup packet that he keeps in case he needs an emergency condom
  • Pandemonium_
    A jar of bee pheromone in a lipstick tube. Whenever she needs perfect lips, on it goes until shes stung 4 times on average.
  • pizzamyheart
    edited October 2019
    An albino tadpole he found in a pond . He likes to tell people that he works in a nuclear power plant , pull it out (the tadpole) and say, “see....look at my last sperm sample!”
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Sampler from a tadpole farm
  • Pandemonium_
    edited October 2019
    An albino tadpole he found in a pond . He likes to tell people that he works in a nuclear power plant , pull it out (the tadpole) and say, “see....look at my last sperm sample!”

:D

Tigg_er has donor card in his pocket. no, not sperm ya pervs, a Good Will donation card for tax purposes
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I'm not falling for that again.. I'm not sticking my hand in there to find out.
    Last time he said there was lollies... there was not 😕
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    An Australian tarantula. A real one 😳
  • Pandemonium_
    A member punch card to Coldstone Creamery. Shes one punch away from getting that cookie dough ice cream with pretzel pieces in a waffle cone. Today is the day.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    A member punch card to Coldstone Creamery. Shes one punch away from getting that cookie dough ice cream with pretzel pieces in a waffle cone. Today is the day.

I actually LOVE Coldstone and this is much closer to the truth than you think 😁
  • pizzamyheart
    Candy cigarettes. She takes them out during happy hour thinking they make her look cool.
  • Pandemonium_
    A little angel. She removed it from her left shoulder and stuffed it in her pocket. A little devil is still on her right shoulder.
  • slimgirljo15
    Pills, hallucinagens.. helps him to see little angels and devils , even the odd pink elephant and purple talking giraffe
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,359 Member
    A little voodoo doll of Neil
  • slimgirljo15
    The key to the torture chamber
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Receipt for a French maid outfit for men
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,359 Member
    The key to the torture chamber

You got the second key
  • Pandemonium_
    A ripcord that he can pull to remove his pants for whenever he feels the need to do a chip n dales routine
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Henbane or Amanita just in case a berzerk state is needed
  • pizzamyheart
    An old red glove. Whenever he sees any young guys start to one up each other he will pull it out and stretch it over his head and pretend to be a rooster. Then he does an odd dance saying “I’m *kitten* of the doodle doo” in an effort to enforce his seniority.