Millionth ReStart

Looking for accountability for my millionth restart

Replies

• misclaire81
    misclaire81 Posts: 33 Member
    Just be consistent and realistic, it's easier to stay focused :smile: ... good luck!
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    A couple of groups to consider:

JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 93 -- each round is only 10 days; weigh/comment daily, jump in any time.

BIGGEST LOSER TEAM CHALLENGE -- a 9 week challenge that just started; believe slots are still available if you're interested.

Finally, if you're a Harry Potter fan ~ HOGSMEADE VILLAGE ~ Term 27 starts sometime in November if you'd like to apply.

You can also friend me if you like.

Good luck!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Accountability comes from within. You've got to dig deep to find it.

We can help motivate and encourage you, but only you can hold yourself accountable.

You need to figure out why you keep quitting. Without the why, the cycle continues.

Good luck with your journey!
  • TMKahler
    TMKahler Posts: 2 Member
    I’m back on my millionth time restarting as well .... good luck to us both! 😊
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Looking for accountability for my millionth restart

The day when I made myself be my best friend, accountability got easier.

No mistake - it is never EASY to hold myself accountable to my plans, but it is Not As Hard, because, dagnabit, that best friend is always there whispering in my ear to remind me of what I said I was going to do.

good luck.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Every day is a chance to restart! You're looking for good habits, not perfection. A few good decisions can start an upward spiral that has its own momentum. Check out the "Ultimate Accountability Group" which restarts at the beginning of each month. Best of luck!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I never left, but lets just say I was only on here to be active in a group of friends I have here and not doing the work of calorie counting and deficit. I'm trying to start small with the changes and start logging my food. I figure even the small steps can't hurt in the long run.
  • RovP6
    RovP6 Posts: 108 Member
    If you don't set an end date then you never restart. You simply stick with the plan no matter what. When you stray off the plan for however long, just get back on the plan. Never give up. weight management, health and fitness are all lifelong endeavours, not some short term goal to be achieved then forgotten about.
  • RenaSkam
    RenaSkam Posts: 16 Member
    I too tried & failed a million times over, never made it more than a week before I gave in. This time is different, you have to find your "reason" for wanting to be fit. Me, I made a list of things I wouldn't miss about being 342.8 lbs. Once I was done I cried, serious bawling, I was so tired of being the "fat" one in a room, I haven't looked back since. 5 weeks & 13 lbs down I'm feeling awesome!!!