Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    2 pounds is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! You're getting so close!!! Super proud of you mama! :grin: BELTs NOM NOM NOM
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    OMG...congrats on getting down to 160 land :+1: Just another 8lbs and you are in the maintenance range...wow!!! You are an inspiration too <3 Your BELT sammys sounds delicious :yum:

fgy80ual7h6z.jpg
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    You have done so well 👍
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Happy Monday ya'll
    We had a crazy fun busy weekend. We ended up getting tickets last minute to the VOLS game Saturday in Knoxville, so we packed up, headed there (3 hours away) spent the night Friday and went to the game Saturday and came home yesterday. Lots and lots of walking and food and drinks were in moderation. And the VOLS won so it was super great!!!!! <3

I was feeling super brave this morning :p and decided to weigh. On Friday I was down to 168 and this morning the scale is at 167. WoOOHOO kiddos super happy with that. My new Friday goal is 163.......gonna see if I can work super hard and get there.....

Love ya'll <3 OMAD ON guys!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    GIRL LOOK AT YOU!!!!! ANOTHER pound down OVER THE WEEKEND?!!?!? That's ROCKSTAR level awesomeness!!! Get it girl!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Thanks girl....finally my body is doing something nice......If I can get to 163 by the end of the week that would be amazing......thinking my UGW range will be 150-157 and to think i am so close to that just blows my mind......Like i just don't see it......I feel it in my clothes but I still just don't see it.......I may take a new profile pic soon and then maybe I will see it......

So happy though ---ya'll have been such a huge support in my journey and can't wait to join you in maintenance....crazy to think I will be there by the end of the year.......wow...
  • mistymeadows2005
    YES YOU WILL!!! I'm so excited for you!!! If you're still feeling like you need to lose more at 150 then you can cross that bridge when you get to it - it took me a while to get used to it too but now, I just think I'd look weird and un(im?)-proportionate if I lost any more than a few pounds LOL
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOO! Kick *kitten* exciting weekend WITH a 1lb loss?? Hell yeah!
  • jadepearl
    You are rocking, gf👍 At this rate, you will see 150 land in no time... Congratulations 🎊👍
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Hump Day friends,
    Cold and rainy here and gonna be super cold by tomorrow.....oh well still way better than the sweltering heat we had this summer!!!

Still have been on track this week, yesterday was a super low cal day, piece of baked parmesean chicken, salad, and a mini payday bar. Tonight making mote cristo sliders, with some creamed spinach and twice baked potatoes.....still hoping for 163 on Friday---not sure but hoping I will be there.....

stay strong :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    SOUNDS AWESOME!!! You're doing amazingggggggggg - I bet you'll get there <3
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Halloween friends!!!!!! Super cold and rainy windy here today totally feels like Halloween.......My youngest (12) still wants to go out later so that will be fun ---there is a neighborhood that all decks out for halloween and it is so fun.....This is my fave time of the year it is so exciting the start of the holiday season......

I need to stay away from those treats though........willpower please don't forsake me.......

Last night made the monte cristo sliders, had a salad and some limas, and one fun size payday......oh and a fun size mm's....... :|

OMAD on ya'll <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Tell me more about these monte cristo sliders....

It's rainy and cold here too but past the point of seasonal and into unpleasant LMAO It's my fave time of year though toooooooo :love:
  • jadepearl
    I love sliders :yum: May I know more about the monte cristo sliders too? Good luck with your Friday weigh-in :+1:
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Girls,

It is a easy work week dinner and my boys love them. I use Hawaiian rolls, deli ham, swiss cheese and then I mix dijoin mustard, raspberry jam, together mixed well. I slice the rolls in half, layer the sauce on both sides, then add the ham and cheese.....after they bake I sprinkle with confectionary sugar
  • volgirl1322
    Stay tuned for weighin......Had some dang candy last night so not so sure what it will be....but I am okay with whatever....

• volgirl1322
    Hi Guys,

Weigh in was a trick LOL I was at 166 today :# ......Was 168 last week so a solid 2lb loss but I kinda wanted at least 165.....oh well....it too will come......Can't be too disappointed.....I have done pretty good lately.....Will also do a good job again this weekend of hopefully not being too bad and having extra pounds to lose come Monday......Would like to remain at 166 by Monday to have a true loss by next Friday..... <3

OMAD ON Ya'll
    Happy Friday!1!!! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited November 2019
    Donna 166 is great! A solid 2 pounds. You are doing the work and it is paying off. Maintaining a 2 pound loss each week will have you reaching 150 pounds before December is out. You are on a good trek...Stay encouraged!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Well done you are doing great.
  • mistymeadows2005
    BOOMSKI!!! 2 pounds is AHHHHHHHHHHHMAZING! I'd love 2 pounds at this point! Great work m'darlin!!