1789101113»

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    I figured it out.
  • PruneJuice2point0
    PruneJuice2point0 Posts: 305 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Go to the casual encounters section on Craigslist. I believe love costs like $150 an hour.

You’ll also find something you can’t get rid of.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Go to the casual encounters section on Craigslist. I believe love costs like $150 an hour.

Oh, I know this one. Medical bills? 🤔
  • PruneJuice2point0
    PruneJuice2point0 Posts: 305 Member

Oh, I know this one. Medical bills? 🤔

Uh huh
  • isalsayourface123
    1sphere wrote: »
    maybe it wouldn't feel like love if it's being paid for though, i'd call it maybe....indulgence?

Probably depends on the type of love someone is looking for
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Just make up an Internet boyfriend or girlfriend. It will impress your friends and you can send yourself sexy texts and flowers.

This is perfect! What do I do for Thanksgiving when my family wants to meet him???

He is coming! But when you show up alone on thanksgiving you say, "Its a bummer but he was suddenly called in to work" .
    Just make up an Internet boyfriend or girlfriend. It will impress your friends and you can send yourself sexy texts and flowers.

This is perfect! What do I do for Thanksgiving when my family wants to meet him???

He is coming! But when you show up alone on thanksgiving you say, "Its a bummer but he was suddenly called in to work" .

The old .... "something suddenly came up"....🤔....i dont know.....never ends well with the Brady's....
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1vJXvZHGKY
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    I figured it out.

What's the secret?
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Play the lottery, if you win I’m sure you’ll find love real fast.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Can we make an all MFP-production of a short called 'The Thanksgiving Date?'
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

That sounds interesting. I'd like to play the role of the vixen. 😁
  • oooaarrrr79
    oooaarrrr79 Posts: 85 Member
    When I separated from my husband of 16 years my friend got me to go on a dating app mainly to see how things have changed in the world of dating and to have a giggle along the way as I lived in a 16 year bubble. I was not looking for anything real serious certainly never expected to find love. I had a list of things, much older as I was 35 and thought an older man would have lived life and got out of his system what he needed to, have children as I didn't want anymore of my own, have a secure, steady job like I did and be mature in every way. 3 months later after meeting people, having a hoot and just enjoying being single I walked into meet someone and my stomach flipped, not in a "I want to be sick way" but a "oh my God you are the one" way. He was 4 years older than me, didn't have children, a builder who's job is not always secure and Peter pan, a boy in a mans body, I mean we didn't even live in the same area, 2 hours away from each other. Fast forward 5 years we moved in together after 3 months and have a 3 year old son.

I believe love and your special someone is out there. Be open to love and people even if on paper they are not what you are looking for and stop looking love finds a way of bringing you and your forever love together ❤❤
  • isalsayourface123
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    s131951 wrote: »

That sounds interesting. I'd like to play the role of the vixen. 😁

I wanna play the mother.