LiLee's Journey to overall happiness

Replies

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    House... Has shrimp, beef, pork and chicken. The whole barn and some ocean lol

Ok today was supposed to be low cal too but it didn't turn out that way.

2 coffees and 1 coffee with half and half and almond milk
    Low carb yogurt
    Sam's club rotisserie chicken with hot sauce
    Couple tbs of at whipping cream
    Kimchi

Total cals, around 1250-1300

I just needed to eat apparently.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Me too🤫🤭
    That lo mein sounds delicious👍🤤 I prefer rice noodles too..yum yum 🍜 Hey, 1250-1300 calories is not high at all. What's your TDEE btw ? Just take one day at a time, you can do this😘
  • LiLee2018
    On some sites, my TDEE is about 1600.. on others it's about 1800. So somewhere in there I think. Probably closer to 1600 with my activity level.

Yeah... I'm pretty happy that even though I ate more than I had planned, I was still within my goal deficit range :)
    I think my poor sleep and stress caused me to eat a bit more.
    I dunno what is going on with my sleep but it was SO damn horrible last night.
    Went to sleep fine, but woke up at around midnight and couldn't get back to sleep. Even took another melatonin, but still didn't manage to get back to sleep until 3am. By that time, the 2 oldest kids had climbed in to bed. My daughter kept tossing and turning and my older son kept kicking me so that kept me up. I did not get back in to a good sleep the rest of the night.
    I'm SO exhausted right now and running on the 2 coffees I just had.

I'm going to bed earlier tonight no matter what.

And Trunk or Treat has been moved indoors at the church we're doing it at. May rain tomorrow so everything is being moved in to their gym... so it's going to be Table trick or treating. Boo. Not sure how the things I made will look but oh well. I'll have to remember to get photos to post :)

In good news though.. was only up 1lb this morning. FX for a good weigh in this Friday! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    That sounds so goooooooood - I forget about rotisserie chicken! Of course sine I have the time, I should probs just make it for the economy of it LOL
  • LiLee2018
    For some reason I love trying to cook whole chickens. I'm not very good at it though lol. But I enjoy the challenge of it for some reason.
    I LOVE making turkey and so looking forward to Thanksgiving again to attempt it once again. I can't remember exactly what I did. I think I just salted it and left it overnight to dry brine. Best turkey I've ever prepared.

Food today

2 low carb tortilla shells
    chicken & egg salad w/ diced onion
    2 coffees w/ half and half and vanilla almond milk
    chicken and bacon pieces w/ hot sauce
    About 6tbs worth of sf whipped cream

Total calories, a little over 1300

Not a lower calorie day, but I'm not hating on just 1300 :)
    The bacon was a bit too much for me to resist lol and the mayo I used in the egg/chicken salad is well... calories calories calories. Need to do something like mostly sour cream w/ a few tbs of mayo next time and see how that is. Spice it up to try to mask any weird flavor.
    I'm sure it would be just as good.

SO tired today. Just need to get one more child in bed and then I can go lay down and hopefully sleep like the dead. I'm awake, but my body and eyes right now are just like.. NOPE.
  • jadepearl
    You will be in 160s land in no time..cheering you on! :+1: I love using whole chicken when I cook. If I am lazy, I will just butterfly it and roast it in the oven :lol: Really hope you can have some good sleep <3 May be you should go to the Docs for a check-up? Am worried about you, girl :worried:
  • LiLee2018
    Yeah, it's just finding a good doctor in this area and getting someone to watch my boys. It's a PITA.
    I go through phases of horrible sleep, ok sleep, kinda bad, etc.

I went to bed 2 hrs earlier last night. Still woke up a lot for various reasons, but still feeling SO much better this morning. I could've slept longer, but oh well. Just need a few more early bedtimes every once in a while I guess.

Weight was back to 176.4 this morning.. same as Friday weigh-in. Just need to try to get to something better this Friday :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You will get there with your weight that bacon prob is making you higher than you should be with the sodium but you are doing amazing!!!!

• mistymeadows2005
    3 days to show a net loss!!! That's EASY PEEZY!!! You've got this!!! And I have a hard time bringing myself to buy whole chickens cause they TAKE UP SO MUCH ROOM IN MY FRIDGE/FREEZER lmao
  • LiLee2018
    I didn't have a lot of bacon. Like 2.5 ounces of it. Not much at all lol.

Woo boy. Ok so not losing anything tomorrow for sure. My hunger is INSANE right now and I am trying hella hard not to eat more. I'm already at around 1700 calories right now and I just want more more more. Didn't OMAD b/c FOOD. About to go crunch on some kimchi. That will usually help and low calorie.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yes the spice will help you feel more satiated, and anything that low cal will help with the mental "hand to mouth" thing which I have like WHOA lol
  • LiLee2018
    The kimchi definitely helped although made my tummy grumble all night long lol.
    Getting out of the house to do the Trunk or Treating helped too. More on that in a min..

Total calories probably ended up being around 1800. I stopped tracking but kept an eye on what I was eating at least. Still. Not sure what was going on with my appetite yesterday. Hopefully it doesn't happen again today.

Trunk or Treat was really fun. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It was our first time giving out candy and it was so fun seeing all of the kids' costumes and handing out candy... although most of my time was spent trying to keep my kids from running off and getting in the way lol.
    It had to be moved in to the gym b/c of the weather but it all worked out and all the kids got lots of candy.
    j3o4t28dqm8a.jpg
    mwum9dd9rdmn.jpg

We all eventually just took the heads off b/c they were SO incredibly hot lol. But they were still a big hit. It was my first time doing anything like this so.. lesson learned from it if I ever make something like this again.
    I would like to participate again though. Just have to think of a theme for next year :)
    But first... gotta think of some Christmas project! I want to make some DIY decorations but just have to think of some first lol.

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG how super cute you were!!! That is too cool!!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGG they look so great!!! Look at you Ms. Handy Pants! I love it!
  • jadepearl
    OMG, that's amazing. You really have to start selling these costumes :+1: Glad to hear that you guys had a wonderful time <3
  • LiLee2018
    Thanks yall :)
    It's currently almost 4am and I'm wide awake. Stupid internal alarm clock! Every dang night, around 2-3 I wake up b/c I have to pee or I wake up b/c that's when I had to pee all the time when I was pregnant. Sometimes I can get right back to sleep, but not tonight! Booo
    Didn't want to toss and turn in bed for another 2 hours (actually woke up at 3:30) so just decided to get up.

Food yesterday

Low carb tortilla w/ chicken breast and hot sauce
    low carb yogurt
    kimchi stew (mushrooms, kimchi, pork neckbone)

total calories... about 800 give or take 100.

Not too shabby although my tummy has been grumbling from the kimchi stew. LOL It's so good though. SO filling and pretty low calories too since there's not a ton of meat and is a ton of veggies.

I resisted any urge I may have had for Halloween candy. DH decided to treat himself to some of the kids' stuff and it was tempting with some of the chocolate, but I didn't.
    Halloween was a semi-bust though. We weren't going to walk around for long since the kids already received a lot the day before, but we went out anyway b/c there are a few houses on our road that always gives out stuff and it's fun for the kids.
    It was kinda scary b/c a storm was coming in. The sky was being lit up by purple lightening. I've never seen that before so that was neat... but scary.
    We just turned a corner that would loop us back around to get back to our house when the sky opened and just poured buckets of rain all over us lol. We had a very long whiny crying 3 minute fast paced walk back to our house lol. We were all soaked to the bone, kids were upset, but meh lol. All got back in one piece and after we all got changed and dried off, the kids and hubs attacked the candy :)

Anywho... not entirely a bad Halloween for the kids. Certainly an experience.
    My littlest got himself a scare though. He's SO damn adorable when he starts getting scared b/c he'll put his hand in front of his mouth like a shocked sort of thing and will gasp. One of the houses on our street had spooky decorations and the guy handing out the candy was wearing a scary clown mask. Baby boy was NOT having it. He saw the guy, did his hand mouth gasp and "Noo... noooooo scary!" and refused to go up for his candy lol. Awwww. Thankfully they had a teenager that grabbed the candy for him and raced out to the road where he retreated to give it to him lol.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO they're so cute when they're like that :D

Nice work on the cals! I was NOT great so props to you babe!!!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Very memorable family picture 😊
  • LiLee2018
    Calories a little up today. Around 1500-1600 give or take. Still not terrible so yay :)
    I had more kimchi stew and had myself a sorta kinda cheat w/ some alcohol and popcorn. Figured the popcorn would be better than raiding the discounted halloween chocolate I bought earlier for the kids lol.
    Waking up so early hit me HARD at around 2pm, but thankfully caffeine kicked in again around then.

Food today..

3 coffees
    kimchi stew
    low carb yogurt
    bag of delicious popcorn!

May have another yogurt before the night is over.
    Drunk me is wanting some chocolate but NO! lol
    I think I'm good. 4 shots in and woo boy. I'm at an 8 out of 10 on the drunk-o-meter. Thanks Keto/OMAD! ;)
  • LiLee2018
    Actually I may have another coffee. Something warm and soothing sounds great as soon as I let the popcorn settle some. I inhaled that bag of popcorn lol.