Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Found something interesting and would like to share...wondering if I shared this before

m46npc20xwad.jpg
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    I think mine just keeps refilling with fat :P lol
    Seriously though woohoo on 117!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    I like the idea that a small weight gain could actually mean that you are replacing fat with water.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    JP GIRL!!!! Another pound down!!! You're SO CLOSE!!!! That chicken looked AMAZING!!! I'm impressed that you just had a whole chicken layin' around :D I could believe that water chart too! Fluctuations are a thing, we might as well accept them LOL Keep it up pretty lady!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    JP you are doing so awesome!!!! Super proud of you!!! YOu have had to be really patient and you stuck with it and are getting to your UGW.....Keep on rockin it!
  • jadepearl
    edited October 2019
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you❤️ You will see your whoosh soon, hang in there 👍😉
  • jadepearl
    @Abm4n - I love that fat loss & weight loss pix too😀
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❤️ It was hard but I managed to snap a photo before my kids attacked the roast chicken😂🐔🍗
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you❤️ Its a long and bumpy journey but will keep at it till I reach my GW. You are almost are your GW too. Let's do this together 👍😁
  • jadepearl
    Hi guys,
    Just wanted to share with you guys what I found at The Reject Shop... something naughty but so delicious🥰 Thank goodness I didn't finish the whole bag of it😂

wsmgwkerpjci.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Y2W15
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53.1 kg (117lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 2 or 3 Nov 2019

Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

It's has been such a hot day today... we are already complaining🔥😅🤣 Ain't looking forward to Summer at all. Have been hearing talks that it's going to be worse than last year😩🥵

Kids have been asking for Chicken Schnitzel Rolls and finally today, I made this for dinner for the whole family. My kids had theirs with mayo. As for the adults, we added peri-peri sauce for some spiciness 😋🤩. As I wanted to eat this with my kids, I OMAD at around 6pm.

000g2r68f61w.jpg

Managed to get in 30 mins of zumba and finished my 2L bottle of water too💦

Hope that guys will have a wonderful Tuesday ❤️😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICE DAY babe!!! I have no idea what that sammy is but it looks GREAT!!!
  • Abm4n
    I didn’t realise that you could buy food at the Reject Shop! Your schnitzel burger picture looks delicious.
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 If I am not mistaken, our chicken schnitzel is quite similar to your chicken fried steak. You can really get creative with schnitzels... :wink:
  • jadepearl
    @Abm4n - Oh yes, I often go to The Reject Shop or Cheap as Chips to get snacks for my family. Its much cheaper than IGA, Coles or Woolsworth.
  • jadepearl
    Y2W15
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53.1 kg (117lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 2 or 3 Nov 2019

Good afternoon OMADers <3

OMG...its another hot day today and tomorrow we will be in our mid 30°C. We will also be having a long weekend this week as we have the Melb Cup. So,we have a PH next Tuesday. Knowing us in Vic, we will be taking Monday off too to make it a long weekend. Some even takes Friday off too... :lol:

Since I am just too hot to cook, I made myself a light lunch. Nothing fancy, its just toasted bread with hard boiled eggs, iceberg lettuce, onions, tomato and mayo + peri peri sauce. I also had my latest favourite Korma Potato Chips and grapes. That's for my OMAD today :)

Hopefully I will be able to zumba for at least 30 mins this evening when the weather turns cooler and get my liquid in so that I can loose some weight :wink:

Have a wonderful Wednesday, you guys <3 Let's OMAD on <3

• jadepearl
    My OMAD today

va83ub30je0d.jpg
  • Abm4n
    You are making such good progress. 14 kg loss is really commendable. Only 3kg to go!
  • jadepearl
    @Abm4n - Thank you 😁 It has been a hard and bumpy journey as I have hypothyroidism and that makes loosing weight worse😢😩 But, I keep trying and when I fall off the wagon, all these wonderful OMAD members keep cheering me on. Without them, I think I would have failed. Just love these guys here❤️
  • jadepearl
    Some updates at around 11.15pm
    👍 Zumba for 30 mins
    👍 2L water and diet soda

I really hope I can see some weight loss by my next weigh-in 🙏🤞