Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yummy weekend you had girl.....you will get that weekend weight off in no time....

OMG he looks huge with all that fur. Do you brush him daily?? Does he like being brushed???

Such cuteness.........
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Until recently he hasn't needed it because he had kitten fur which just doesn't tangle cause it's basically fluff LMAO - when I tried to brush him before it became necessary he just played with the comb and ACTUAL combing was impossible, but he's come over to the side of loving the brushing...the only downside is that he has now realized that he should be fawned upon EVEN MORE (shocking) so he's started climbing into my lap expecting to get brushed :D
  • volgirl1322
    OMG he is a doll.....and yes he knows his "fur mommy" should always stop whatever she is doing to take care of all his needs :)!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Lol silly spoiled furball.
    Sounds like you had a great weekend :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO that is INDEED what he believes to be the truth :D
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Love the cat house!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend😘 Looks like Bubs loves his kitty house 😻 Bubs is getting so big now😸
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited October 2019
    TUESDAY TUESDAY!!!

Not a GREAT weigh in but to be fair I overate a bit yesterday - I had pork tenderloin buffalo style (I've been on that kick lately) over salad, a pint of halo top, and somehow 4 mini baby ruths and a nature valley protein bar LMAO. Very carb and salt heavy - whoops! LOL

Total cals - like 1400-1500

BUT still down over a pound - 158.2

I'll keep it low again tonight and maybe fast tomorrow or Thurs as I feel like it - again, 153 is the goal of the week :) That's a lofty goal so maybe a thurs fast is the best plan...we'll see. Funny story...I think I've mentioned that I have a slight addiction to McD's Diet Coke - it's only a buck, it gets me outta the house when I need a break, and very satisfying - anywho yesterday I asked for 4 buffalo sauce packets and they didn't make fun of me or even charge me!!! WINNING!!

ALSO I've discovered that I can get 1 "limited quantity item" from Wish every day! I found jeggings, bathing suits, and boots under a dollarrrrrrr so that's my new goal - slowly replace my wardrobe with super cheap internet finds and cycling out stuff that's too big or I don't wear. ALSO I'm very proud because I came up with the best, most affordable baby shower gift for my nephew!!! I named a star after him! Nolan :) It was affordable, and I went and had it professionally printed for like a buck, and then got a picture frame on sale and framed it!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I'm feeling very accomplished LMAO.

Here's the pics of yesterday :)

Dinner - salad
    8v5s3z5r0yiu.png

Bubs Of The Day - BOTD from here on out LMAO
    p65vs9pkao2u.png

#kittentoes
    c1cyzk5vp8td.png

Have a great day kids! OMAD on!!!
  • volgirl1322
    cute little guy.....but not sure he is happy about his nap being interrupted...

Tell me more about this "wish" finds? Is it internet based? Membership? ETC. I wanna know....
  • mistymeadows2005
    It's just an app w super cheap stuff - the sizes can get a little iffy so I never spend any amount of money on it - and then there's "limited quanity offers" where only one gets sold that day at that price (usually it's less than a dollar) and the first order that processes gets it, the rest get refunded (their whole 50 cents plus 25 cents shipping LOL) - OR the ones that are a buck or more you just buy and they're super cheap so if they don't fit, you can either send it back or find someone to gift it to...it was a DOLLAR it'll be ok LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    Dang.....Im gonna find it.......pretty cool........for sure!!!
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on loosing another pound :+1: Bubs doesn't look happy as he's woken-up from his beauty sleep :lol: Even so, he is still soooo cute <3 I have been seeing a lot of ads about this online company call Wish. Not sure if its with free postage. I tend to shop on ebay as its cheap and with free postage.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited October 2019
    @volgirl1322 send you a request DM w my referral code :)

Anyone else who wants to use it and get bonus stuffs it's hrbjnyh :)

JP - the cheap ones are super cheap shipping - like 50 cents for the item and 25 cents shipping but they all differ :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Hump Day Y'all!!!

I ate WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY over TDEE - I had an awful night food wise...it doesn't happen much anymore but it was one of those nights when I could NOT stop eating...to the point of obsessive, complusive, binge-type mania...I HATE HATE HATE that feeling and haven't had it in a long time...I'm trying not to be upset that I didn't fight it harder cause it's not healthy. I don't know what triggered/triggers it because I had a great day yesterday and was in an awesome mood and everything was AWESOME :cry: Then I was in SO MUCH pain last night that I tossed and turned all night...med schedule hasn't changed so I'm not sure what up with the arthritis but it sucks...and DONT MESS W MY SLEEP GD IT!!!!

Anyway, somehow I still weighed in at 156.7 this morning - down 1.5 more (granted I only got that number after I disposed of my nightshirt which I normally don't do, but I needed the mental boost after last night).

Shockingly, even given all that, I still feel awesome today!!! Eased into work and then got 2 new files which makes me happy, and now I'm just cruisin' through the day LOL

Yesterday dinner was the shrimp that accidently got thawed with SUPER SPICY carolina reaper buffalo sauce over salad...attempted to eat my Halo Top but it had melted and refroze which ruins the texture so F that, tossed it out...then I had like 6 pieces of chocolate, a lil debbie thing, and a ton of grapes. OH and a sausage mcmuffin.

0bhmnvq5icii.png

BOTD:

#DATFACE
    a15377ruvhzg.png

• volgirl1322
    Hey girl sorry about your binge but that is in the past and it sounds like you still had an amazing day post binge --so yay you!!!!!

Your food sounds super awesome.....and Bubs the little guy just gets cuter and cuter....Love his insta too :)......

Rock on!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you m'loves! Late post and thus short post today - fasted yest with a few cocktails w Ced and it did the trick!!! Yanked me outta binge mode and down to 154.1!!! YAY!!! 153 in sight!!! I'll update more tomorrow :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Gotta love a good fast. I knew you could do it. Net loss for sure tomorrow. Way to go Steph!
  • jadepearl
    You are rocking, gf! :+1: Before you know it, you will be 153 or lower! OMG, I love the photo of that face of Bubs...<3
  • volgirl1322
    Just treats for you no tricks.....awesome awesome!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO refeed and candy meant I didn't keep it off so I'm counting yesterday's weight as my weigh in for the week SO

154.1 - 0.7 pound net loss, 153 will have to wait til next week :)

Work has been gooooood, picked up a new broker today, a referral from my TX account! WOOT WOOT! My lil business is growing! Super exciting :) Yest food wasssssssssss buffalo shrimp salad again, some candy OF COURSE, and a non-fat pumpkin spice latte :) Cals, right around 1700 so pretty darn close to TDEE - no wonder I gained on my refeed WHOOPS lol

Dinner:
    z5xny2f0u3j2.png

BOTD:
    #Dapper #HandsomeBoy
    l20iqz8yiwqj.png

Have a great weekend guyssssssssssssssssss!!!