What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• Dorchi22
    Dorchi22 Posts: 57 Member
    I look in the mirror, I feel I look thin. I look down at myself...not so much. Perspective is weird.

Truth.

I thought that was just me!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    That despite being smaller/lighter than before, that I may be growing out of my fav brands’ tops in the shoulders. The waist/bust is plenty loose, but in anything but the stretchiest long sleeved top, the shoulders are starting to strain. Can’t size up for shoulders without this season’s looser tops looking like a circus tent, can’t size down for a more fitted look through the torso without arms being too tight/short. Bah. But still, yay for muscles.

I feel this.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    That I would spend 90% (definitely exaggerating) of my time preparing meals.

Dirty hair. Always.

Also, that I would look real bad before I looked real good. I didnt lose a single pound for so long and would wake up bloated everyday for WEEKS at a time, only cause my body was not used to so much vegetables and fiber. Then suddenly sometihng clicked and one day I woke up looking leaner. Wouldve been nice to know!

Surprise!!!!!!
  • peachvine29
    peachvine29 Posts: 400 Member
    I look in the mirror, I feel I look thin. I look down at myself...not so much. Perspective is weird.

Truth.

I'm so glad others experience this too lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!