Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Jim_Kintsugi
    Jim_Kintsugi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a little over 4 months. A lot of previous friends stop using the app once they meet their goals, so it's good to meet new ones.
    I mainly run and do pushups, but I'm starting to get into strength training.
  • LadyA013
    LadyA013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me y’all! I run and do strength training as I’m training to enlist in the army!
  • TaylorWillDoThis
    TaylorWillDoThis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! Always looking for friends who are active, hopefully have open diaries, but most importantly interact on here. This is a new account, but I previously used MFP to lose 60+ lbs. Had a baby in February and need to lose about 100 lbs. Made a new account as all of the old streaks from the old account etc (700+ days) made things feel unattainable. Looking to start fresh with motivated friends
  • foleyjeffrey9676
    foleyjeffrey9676 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to app looking for friends. goal is to gain some weight.
  • AyeRon18
    AyeRon18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    feel free to add, trying to stay motivated
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Social encouragement rocks..and the more of it the better.
  • timetolosethatweight
    Options
    Hello. I'm always looking for new friends to follow and who can offer advice and encouragement on this journey.
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • dougphi
    dougphi Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Too little willpower, too many carbs. Join me on this quest to chase away the belly of the beast (me). MFP vet, coming back for another round.
  • beebva4
    beebva4 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Please feel free to add me!
    I'm yet again restarting my progress after having taken some time off. Looking for some inspiration and motivation from others 😁
  • fitnessfreaks695
    fitnessfreaks695 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends to stalk... Errrrr.... I mean motivate each other! ;)

I just started my fitness journey and would love to communicate with like minded people! Feel free to add me to any like minded person!
  • rchristison
    rchristison Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on here over 400 days and lost 33 pounds but I definitely need some friends to help me pick up the pace. Please feel free to add me.
  • BeamingBadass
    BeamingBadass Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    More friends please
  • Mumonamission41
    Mumonamission41 Posts: 138 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Always happy for new friends!
    Been less active lately as on holiday, but will be back Monday to kick butt!
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Selfloveclub
    Selfloveclub Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational people to share the journey! Feel free to add me
  • healthyanav
    healthyanav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yup, could ue more friends on here! Been on this journey all by myself for too long! lol
  • latincoffee
    latincoffee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Please feel free to friend request me! I'm all about friends!