Is iFit compatible withj FitnessPal?

Hi, I'm using Nordic Trak's iFit programs on my treadmill and was wondering if anyone has successfully integrated that with Fitness Pal? I don't see Fitness Pal listed on the iFit app list but found it hard to believe it wouldn't be compatible. Looking for any advice.
Thanks!

Replies

• sommerhess
    sommerhess Posts: 2 Member
    I have found that you can manually download workout data from iFit and upload into FitnessPal but looking for a more automated approach.
  • suvernscorpio
    suvernscorpio Posts: 41 Member
    Sorry can't help but I was very surprised too. I read an article that said you had to download your workouts then transfer them over to MFP :/
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    You'll have to get a gang of people to ask Nordic Trak to use MFP's free API's to send the data over.

MFP makes it easy - but they aren't going to spend their own resources for the 3rd party.
  • ScoobaChick
    ScoobaChick Posts: 184 Member
    Ifit has their own App, fitness trackers etc etc so they want to encourage users to use those.

I tried those (came free when I bought my treadmill) but I much prefer my Polar trackers so I use those to track my workouts and that integrates well with MFP.

MFP always adjusts my calories down but it’s usually a minimal amount and I guess is due to adjustment for my background nasal rate.