Guess whats in my pocket?

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    A polaroid she took of me pretending to be a rooster. She was hiding in an outhouse.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    A marker cap. He picked it up off the ground while he was hiding in the bushes spying on some nuns who were frolicking in the river.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    A very old, handheld electronic football game. Whenever she hears someone droning on about minecraft or call of duty, out it comes so she can show them how they were in her day, and that they liked it.
  • pizzamyheart
    A shiny piece of foil. He tells everyone it’s from his alien hat, to help shield him from the aliens radar, and everyone believes that, that, indeed is probably what it actually is from.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    A neuraliser
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    You shouldn't bring that in here.
    Did you wash it first?
  • slimgirljo15
    Bruceapple wrote: »
    You shouldn't bring that in here.
    Did you wash it first?

:laugh: of course :p

*puts hand in pocket* it feels like hmmm 🤔 hey, there's a hole in there :D
  • Pandemonium_
    A handfull of catlitter which she spreads at the local park, then laughs maniacally when the pidgeons swoop in thinking its seed.
  • pizzamyheart
    Little sweaters that he knit for rats. Whenever he sees one near the subway he chases it down yelling “I made you a sweater.....!!!”
  • Pandemonium_
    edited October 2019
    A Richard Nixon photograph. She delights in telling everyone she has a "Tricky Dick" in her pocket
  • pizzamyheart
    An old moldy wedge of cheese that he takes out and smells whenever he is feeling sad
  • flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 500 Member
    A yard stick. (Yeah, why not strap that on your back? Oh well, no judgment here.)
  • slimgirljo15
    I'm not falling for it.. looks like a banana but could be anything and I'm not sticking my hand in there to find out :D
  • flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 500 Member
    I'm not falling for it.. looks like a banana but could be anything and I'm not sticking my hand in there to find out :D

It's just a frozen twinkie.
  • slimgirljo15
    flotek72 wrote: »

It's just a frozen twinkie.

A likely story :D
  • pizzamyheart
    An actual frozen Twinkie
  • pizzamyheart
    I am not even wearing pants ha ha ha *bump*
  • Pandemonium_
    A really large bump. Some claim it's a banana, but it didnt feel squishy to me.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    glow stick
  • Pandemonium_
    Her autographed Billy Blanks Tae Bo sweat rag. It never leaves her side. He sweated on it himself.