Introductions

cmacphee3
cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
Please introduce yourself and what you hope to get out of the challenge.

Replies

• CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Hey! My name is Crystal. I don't really eat candy, but I do eat other sugary snacks on occasion. I'm just looking to be in a group with like-minded people during this journey.
  • cmacphee3
    Yes, I don't limit it to candy either. It just gas a nice ring to it.

I am glad you are here!
  • CrystalEssex
    It definitely does. I'm glad to be here. MFP has helped me tremendously in the past. I fell off the wagon so to speak last february after a pretty difficult season and gained half of what I had lost in the past 8 months. So, here we go. :smiley:
  • knunez2395
    knunez2395 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, my name is Katherine. I feel like for the past few weeks I've struggled with my diet and haven't been able to control sugar cravings. Hope to stay motivated with joining. Thanks :)
  • CrystalEssex
    How are you ladies doing? I caved last night and ate a Sunday at a diner with my friend. We went out tonight with the same friend after church and I ate a fried ice-cream. Ice cream is my only weakness! I usually don't eat it often, but when I do I tend to binge on it. So I am thankful that it happened and I can move forward. I'm glad to have some accountability. (This also is my 3rd day back on MFP and tracking so I'm trying not to be too hard on myself)
  • cmacphee3
    I will intro myself. I am Christa, I live in New Brunswick in Canada and I am 36. I find that doing challenges like these is easier for me than just eating a small amount of sweets and I find it builds confidence in my own abilities. I feel like a month of lower sugar has to be great for my body as well.

My biggest challenge is not replacing sweets with other foods and just riding my cravings until they subside.