Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    It was put out that the losers have to treat the winner to dinner.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That is an amazing overnight loss the water is so important I bet it will really help you as you get started back with OMAD. Solid plan ---you will do amazing......
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WATER FOR THE WIN!!! I'm tellin' ya, gettin' the water in does AMAZING things!!! Nice job babe! You've got this!!!

BTW - you'd better make hubby go off of percentages ;)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited November 2019
    Today was a great day. I met all of my goals for Day 1 of the competition.

Water: around 140 ounces (1 Gallon+)
    Sleep: 7.5 hours
    Steps: 19, 359 (8.29 miles walked)
    Workout: Yes

Today's Meal (One plate from Chinese Buffet/Chocolate Kale Shake with wheatgrass juice and hydrolyzed collagen)

36gn0djazep5.png

iij1vd1x31a1.png

Off to bed now to get that 8 hours. Have a great night everyone

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That looks yummy🤤 Congratulations on your loss👍Keep up the good work👌👍 Yes I agree, water helps a lot💦
  • volgirl1322
    WOW you will totally blow all your goals with days like that......AMAZING!
  • mistymeadows2005
    AWESOME start!!! You're a rock star babe! Keep it up!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    This morning's weight 170.1 - My spreadsheet for my challenge so far. I OMADed each day except Sunday where I did an 8 hour window. I was thinking I needed more food to fuel my 3 day fast. I didn't weight Saturday and Sunday so the weights posted are trendweight estimates.

9itzjen9ke4l.png

Today is day 2 of my 3 day water fast and I am actually drinking the water. I am on my 2nd 32 ounces. I have 3,686 steps in so far and am on track to reach all of my goals for the day. I didn't get my gallon of water in yesterday but I made myself get at least 64 ounces.

• volgirl1322
    Tracey I can't wait to see your results later this week ----you are going to be in the 160's super fast!!!! WAY TO GO!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! You're back on schedule AND YOU"RE PUSHING THE WATER which your body and mind will thank you for!!! You've got this! Kick hubby's BUTT!! :)
  • jadepearl
    You are rocking, gf! :+1: At the rate you are going, you will be in 160 land in no time! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited November 2019
    Happy Hump Day!!

Today's weight 167.8 pounds. Met all goals for yesterday. Today is the final day of my 3 day fast. Hoping to see 165 tomorrow.

undes7u59lku.png

• mistymeadows2005
    NICE WORK!!! 1 more day and you'll be ahead of the game for your contest!!! GET IT GIRL!!!
  • volgirl1322
    OMG awesome!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Thanks friends,

The fast does me good, it is the refeeding and maintaining the loss that has hemmed me up. I hope to be able to keep adding to this loss and not have to recover from gains. I achieved ketosis during the fast so I am going to keep my carbs super low to stay in fat burning mode which should keep me from gaining too much.
  • volgirl1322
    That sounds like a great plan! Looking forward to amazing results!!!
  • jadepearl
    Fantastic results! :+1: At the rate you are going, you will see 150 land before Dec.
  • LadyBlanks
    It's Thursday, refeeding day. I am not going to do OMAD today because the last couple of months I have been having digestive (running to the bathroom) issues after eating a large meal coming off of my fast so I am going to be easing back into eating today.

It was recommended to take some psyllium husk so I had some metamucil this morning. I am going to have some bone broth in about an hour and then later have some kettle and fire broccoli cheddar soup and then I will have dinner around 5:30 or 6:00. I am hoping this will not send me running to the bathroom.

I made it to 165.9 this morning so I have lost 4.9 pounds since the 1st of the month. I need to keep the losses coming so after today I will be back to basic OMAD with low carb meals.

I am not sure how my husband is faring (we are keeping our weights secret until the final weigh-in) but he says he is winning. He had a big slice of Caramel Apple Crumb Pie last night so I don't know. Men lose differently from women and I know he loses very differently from me so he may be able to pull it off. I know that piece of pie would do a number on my weight the next morning.

But anyhoo, I am not going to worry about him, I am just going to do what I know to do and let the results come as they will.

g1s2h21nxrzd.png
  • volgirl1322
    That is a great loss from your fast. Pie and weight loss ---LOL no I doubt it ---but you are right men can eat and eat and not gain and when I just LOOK at food sometimes I pile on the pounds ----so not fair! But you do you boo, you do you :) you will totally get to your goal in no time :)

Cheering you on!! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Well the soup was a bust. It did not taste good at all so I made me a fat coffee instead. My stomach is starting to rumble, I hope I don't have to make a bathroom run at least until I get home from work.

For dinner I am making Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon and a salad. I may make a low carb dessert, I am not sure yet.

I am just about done with my gallon of water and already got my 10,000 steps in.