Let me know you a little better

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    robbell678 wrote: »
    I was recently dumped via a text message,...man that sucks! Never happened before.She didn't want to see or hear from me again. Did she take the easy way out? Crushed.

Her loss and issues my friend
    Most likely did you a solid hun! Hugs!!🤗
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    Sometimes thinking about the future when I'm not here any longer it is crippling.....not for me or my fear of dying etc.. ..but for my heart and world I'll leave behind...so I do my best to only think of it in quick moments like when I have to do some planning but its like a pain I would not wish on my worst enemy💔

And I need to stop posting late at night when I cant sleep...yup🙄
    Sorry to go all Vulcan, but that’s not really logical and you should not be afraid. There world and everything existed at a point in time before you were born. Then when you die it’s exactly returning to that. You’ve been through this before, well not really but in a state of non-existence if you know what I mean. My brain hurts now.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    Sometimes thinking about the future when I'm not here any longer it is crippling.....not for me or my fear of dying etc.. ..but for my heart and world I'll leave behind...so I do my best to only think of it in quick moments like when I have to do some planning but its like a pain I would not wish on my worst enemy💔

Sorry to go all Vulcan, but that’s not really logical and you should not be afraid. There world and everything existed at a point in time before you were born. Then when you die it’s exactly returning to that. You’ve been through this before, well not really but in a state of non-existence if you know what I mean. My brain hurts now.

No I'm not afraid for me....for my child whom will always need me and not be able to be on his own....sorry...just having a moment ❤

Oh yeah, that’s the worst part about dying. The others who have are left without you now. Well you can only do your best. It will all work out somehow.
  • Tinydancer106

No I'm not afraid for me....for my child whom will always need me and not be able to be on his own....sorry...just having a moment ❤

Oh yeah, that’s the worst part about dying. The others who have are left without you now. Well you can only do your best. It will all work out somehow.

Its all we can do my friend 🤗👍❤
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

I just want to say, I adore you!
    And all of your sweet, kind, positive energy...I feel it!
    You emanate kindness and positive vibes!!
    Know that it is appreciated lady!!

And most importantly, I'm sure your son feels it, you just got a great energy to you!

Know that you help me too❤❣
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I'm very sensitive and I cry alot. Although, it's been a few days so I guess I'm getting better with that.

I can’t really cry anymore even though I want to. Weird question, but do you think you feel better after crying? Like, I don’t know..it’s kind of relieving to get it out.

I do feel relief when I let myself cry but it also comes with guilt and vulnerability. The guilt may be because 99% of the time no one knows I do it and also, the "I should be stronger than this" but I am not. Now can I ask, how do you deal with those emotions if you don't cry?
  • Tinydancer106
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I just want to say, I adore you!
    And all of your sweet, kind, positive energy...I feel it!
    You emanate kindness and positive vibes!!
    Know that it is appreciated lady!!

And most importantly, I'm sure your son feels it, you just got a great energy to you!

Know that you help me too❤❣

Aw thank you so much vik!!💖💖💖💖
    You're always so upbeat and kind and I truly love seeing your posts too🤗😗

I appreciate the kind words sometimes in your darkest hours you find light thru beautiful strangers that you think of as friends.....💖😘
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I'm very sensitive and I cry alot. Although, it's been a few days so I guess I'm getting better with that.

I can’t really cry anymore even though I want to. Weird question, but do you think you feel better after crying? Like, I don’t know..it’s kind of relieving to get it out.

I do feel relief when I let myself cry but it also comes with guilt and vulnerability. The guilt may be because 99% of the time no one knows I do it and also, the "I should be stronger than this" but I am not. Now can I ask, how do you deal with those emotions if you don't cry?

I have not cried since before i was 12 yrs old. Im used to it now but many times wished i could. The guilt you feel about crying might be similar to the guilt i have about not being able to. Not being able to show the emotion sometimes can give a feeling of guilt like maybe i dont care enough. Its not true, but like many people i am a bit broken in certain aspects and all i can do is work on it. But dealing with emotions without crying is possible, because there is no choice if the tears dont come.

Ya know crying is just one way to release your emotions....what ever works for you is what I say....even if it's not what would normally be considered relief....even laughing can be therapeutic.....and sometimes tears just won't come ....doesn't mean you're broken....just working it a different way🤗

Just my 2 cents 💖

I laugh - cackle actually- when I’m in physical pain. It’s the weirdest thing. Childbirth was hilarious
  • Tinydancer106
    bojack5 wrote: »

I have not cried since before i was 12 yrs old. Im used to it now but many times wished i could. The guilt you feel about crying might be similar to the guilt i have about not being able to. Not being able to show the emotion sometimes can give a feeling of guilt like maybe i dont care enough. Its not true, but like many people i am a bit broken in certain aspects and all i can do is work on it. But dealing with emotions without crying is possible, because there is no choice if the tears dont come.

Ya know crying is just one way to release your emotions....what ever works for you is what I say....even if it's not what would normally be considered relief....even laughing can be therapeutic.....and sometimes tears just won't come ....doesn't mean you're broken....just working it a different way🤗

Just my 2 cents 💖

I laugh - cackle actually- when I’m in physical pain. It’s the weirdest thing. Childbirth was hilarious

....exactly!!! 💖
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Listened to 'Grand Pianola Music: On the Great Divide' last week in my car. Nearly brought tears to my eyes.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    My favorite movies are Rat Race & Boat Trip. They're cheesy, corny but they make me laugh. I have been told that's the only time I show a real genuine laugh 😑😂
  • Tinydancer106
    My favorite movies are Rat Race & Boat Trip. They're cheesy, corny but they make me laugh. I have been told that's the only time I show a real genuine laugh 😑😂

I bet its beautiful boo!🤗❤
  • flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 498 Member
    Bill Nye walked into my Astronomy 101 class in college.
    Has had more than 3 flu shots in his lifetime.
    Debt free.

2 of these are truths and one is a lie.

Lie:
    Has had more than 3 flu shots in his lifetime. (I've only had 3 because I get the flu every time I get one.)
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I am very tired