I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    are inconsiderate and rude....geez...hold the door open if someone is behind you..say please and thank you, and have a nice day to someone that helps you at the store etc....
    basic stuff....blows my mind how more often than not..people are just *kitten*

We live in a "Me" society now.

It's sad but true..today I stopped for someone waiting in the cross walk and the idiots behind me started honking
    I just have to shake my head sometimes

I smile and wave at those folks. Or...flip them off, depending on how I'm feeling that day.

I must be crazy but I thought the pedestrian had the right of way at a cross walk..so I just sat there...the poor guy waiting to cross smiled and waved me to go, than gave the *kitten* behind me a thumbs up

I can't count the number of times I've nearly been run over by people who have no concept of crosswalks and/or pedestrians while driving. I run daily in the city and it's one of the most frustrating things I encounter on a daily basis. It's crazy. I find I'm better off wearing incredibly bright clothing even if it's midday. People just don't pay attention/are distracted.

I have a neon orange high-vis jacket for walking. No way I'd ever wear earbuds, I need to be able to hear traffic potentially getting too close to me. I've almost been hit several times crossing on the green at a controlled intersection... one was so close, another driver offered to go after him and teach him a lesson.

Yep, same here. I hold my phone and listen to music that way because I'm not chancing the drivers. It's crazy how oblivious they are. Be careful out there. 😊
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    JJ3UK wrote: »
    people who don’t like chesse!

Obviously not human 👽 😁
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    People who never use Qtips
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

Pinkies?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited November 2019

Pinkies?

Never anything smaller than your elbow
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited November 2019
    JJ3UK wrote: »
    people who don’t like chesse!

It smells like farts and feet. Not going anywhere near my mouth.

gwczjguc5037.jpeg
  • dougphi
    dougphi Posts: 273 Member
    edited November 2019
    I can't relate to people who can't appreciate bacon, or the sexual prowess it provides.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    dougphi wrote: »
    I can't relate people who can't appreciate bacon, or the sexual prowess it provides.

This is deep
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I don't know how to relate to people who love bacon
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member

Pinkies?

Never anything smaller than your elbow

Your mom taught you well lovey!🤗🤘
  • Tinydancer106
    dougphi wrote: »
    I can't relate people who can't appreciate bacon, or the sexual prowess it provides.

This is deep

That's what she WISHES she could say😎🤘
  • Tinydancer106
    I can't relate with people who can't laugh at themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited November 2019
    I don’t know how to relate to people who don’t understand my need to adopt a third rescue dog. 🐶🐶🐶
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I don't know how to relate to people who are grown adults and still live at home with their parents with no inclination to live and function on their own. Or their parents for that matter.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I don't know how to relate to people who are grown adults and still live at home with their parents with no inclination to live and function on their own. Or their parents for that matter.

I feel the same with the exception of

- households that function with all members as fully contributing adults, with shared responsibility, privacy, and privileges. I’ve seen this work beautifully in some immigrant households that built wealth cooperatively by sharing expenses.

- adult children caring for ailing parents.

Personally, I hope to never be in either of these situations, but I understand them.

I would agree with those some of those instances.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

I would type a nice, long response to this... except mom just shouted to me down here in the basement, that dinner is almost ready.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

What about adults who have no prospects despite trying to obtain better circumstances for themselves? A lot of folks in my generation are faced with having a job (or jobs), but not enough income to afford rent, food and other bills. Where do they fall in this scenario?

Merely curious.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Don't like cheesecake.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Don't like cheesecake.

One of the few desserts i do like :)