Jp's omad journey

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Your meal looks fantastic you are ding amazing for sure!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Looks super good! And for some reason your pics always look like you pulled em from The Google! LMAO - keep up the good work beautiful!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Really hope to see some weight loss this week... fingers cross!
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 I have been trying to decorate my OMAD so that it looks just like the ones that I find when I go out and dine. I love plating up my food <3 but I am never as good as all those Chefs out there... :lol:
  • jadepearl
    edited November 2019
    Y2W15
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53.1 kg (117lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 2 or 3 Nov 2019

Good afternoon OMADers 😘

It's another hot 31°C over here🔥😩 Ain't looking forward to Summer at all😣🌞

A short post today as I have to pick up my kids from school soon as it takes 18-20 mins for me to reach there. OMAD at 1pm today. I have gone nuts with Nando's Peri Peri sauce😅 It's another egg salad with focaccia bread for me today. I also had a rich chocolate mud cake for dessert... ain't I naughty 🍰 I know I will regret it tomorrow during weigh-in 😭

Here's a photo of my chocolate mud cake which I baked as my DD was driving me nuts as she ran out of chocolate. So, a chocolate cake will do the trick :)

inpaxjkh90vu.jpg

It's so sinful but it really hit the spot🍰😋🥰🤩

Good luck to all who is weighing in today - Friday👍🍀

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys🌹😘
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Ooooooh!!!! Nice 😳😊
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Wooooow. Can you come be my mom and make me cake too? lol That looks so good!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Oh my, that cakes looks super delicious.
  • volgirl1322
    drooling..... <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    I agree w Lisa - wanna be my mom and make me chocolate goods?!?!?!? :D
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @Abm4n, @LiLee2018, @LadyBlanks, @volgirl1322 & @mistymeadows2005 😘❤️ If you guys are staying near my place, you guys can just drop by for a cuppa and cake 👍😁
  • jadepearl
    Y2W16
    CW:52.8 kg (116lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 9 or 10 Nov 2019

Good afternoon OMADers 😘

Going to be a short update as I am super busy today
    Weigh-in today = 52.8kg😁👍
    OMAD -Singapore Fried noodles and Fruits
    Didn't do any exercises yesterday as worried about the thunderstorm asthma. Kids had a really bad attack the last time and so did I. 😢 Hopefully, I will be able to exercise this evening🤞🤞🤞

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys❤️🤙
  • jadepearl
    For my own accountability...

f1q4mona9hwc.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Still up at 12mn as am doing laundry🙄 I guess it morning now on the US. Oh, I had a huge argument with DD as she feels that she's and adult now🙄😭 I just told her that if she is an adult, then kindly leave our house, get a job and rent a place to stay. Without thinking, grab myself a brownie slice and ate it😣😣😣
  • jadepearl
    Good afternoon OMADers 😘

Another family gathering as one of my Uncles decided to retire. So, Mom wanted to give her brother a small celebration. So, I will have to make it a free day today and restart tomorrow.

Uncle wanted to go to a Malaysian place and this is what we had. As always, I can only get photos of what DH, DS, DD and myself ordered. Mom gets really annoyed if I snap a photo of her food🙄

sb21gwooeuw2.jpg

3cvzx98j3y1x.jpg

2sy98fu82r0i.jpg

dxkcea36k34v.jpg

I sure hope I ain't going to gain too much🤞🤞🤞

It's Melbourne Cup week... So PH for us on Tue😁
  • volgirl1322
    OMG your food....all your food so amazing..........Way to go to get to 52....you are so close!!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Looks so NOM NOM NOM!!!
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 I am thrilled that I am now in my 52 region...I keep telling myself its 2.8kg more, come on, lets loose this before Christmas but the other side of me kept telling me that it ain't going to happen as I am really slow in loosing weight. No matter what, I will try my hardest, yes siree! :)
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 <3 I love food..yum yum yum :)
  • jadepearl
    Y2W16
    CW:52.8 kg (116lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 9 or 10 Nov 2019

Good afternoon OMADers <3

When I got up today, I really hate myself as I know I over ate yesterday. OMG, one really needs to control oneself when it comes to family gatherings especially when all your Aunties and Uncles keep telling you to eat more, eat more :weary: But I guess, that's life and we just have to soldier on.

Back up onto my OMAD wagon today and keeping my calories low..hopefully. Had my egg salad with toasties and a bowl of grapes. Also had a cup of coffee and I have started drinking my 2L water bottle as I think I didn't drink more than 1L yesterday :(

Its a PH today as its Melbourne Cup. However, my kids are still going for their karate this evening. Also, DH wants to open the shop today...so, I am working to day :) I truly hope that I will be able to do my zumba this evening :)

Nothing much to report today...
    Have a wonderful Tuesday, you guys! Let's OMAD on <3