The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    Happy Monday everyone ❀ Did half the day with the red wig and finishing it with the purple, this hair situation is getting worse than how many times I change clothes during my days πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£.It's supposed to snow here this week, time to take out the toques 😊 Gotta love Canadian weather.ur5qn2jm467t.jpg
    Omg..I hate WHY you have to wear them but I’m LOVING them on you! Each one, you look amazing!😍

They are kinda fun πŸ™Š been saving alot on shampoo and hair products too πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
    Happy Monday everyone ❀ Did half the day with the red wig and finishing it with the purple, this hair situation is getting worse than how many times I change clothes during my days πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£.It's supposed to snow here this week, time to take out the toques 😊 Gotta love Canadian weather.ur5qn2jm467t.jpg

You look beautiful!!!
    If you like to change up your look I say do it!!!
    Whatever brightens your day sweetie cuz you sure brighten ours 😘
    HUGS πŸ€—

Thank you sweets ❀ πŸ€—
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    zrqk1cuoqbaa.jpeg
    Hopefully this is ok

Haha feelin the same way this morning
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member

That is a great color on you. I love the long hair. You look fantastic! Have a wonderful day! 😊🌨
  • cdubks88
    zrqk1cuoqbaa.jpeg
    Hopefully this is ok

Looking good.
    It's Monday. Just keep your head up and grind. 😁

Have a great day!
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    It's Monday and despite rough news I got overnight, I'm resolved to keep my head up.

So, I've got my music loud enough to shake my entire house because, well, exactly what my t-shirt says......πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

I mean, that's how you're supposed to work remote, right? πŸ€ͺ

Hope everyone has a seriously awesome day. You're the best. L.L.L.F.

t7ysgd0qcfs1.jpg

You look great today.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    It's Monday and despite rough news I got overnight, I'm resolved to keep my head up.

So, I've got my music loud enough to shake my entire house because, well, exactly what my t-shirt says......πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

t7ysgd0qcfs1.jpg

Sorry to hear you got rough news, but it’s good to see you still have a smile on your face! You got this πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

t7ysgd0qcfs1.jpg

Great attitude Chris!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member

Super cute
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ah, the wait and read game. Very exciting. Picture to come later I suppose. 🀣
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member

I really like the red on you.
  • cdubks88
    I survived Monday!!!!
    Well, almost.
    I still have to tutor and go to Walmarts 😬 cxyr20qlraj8.jpg

You look great. You have pretty eyes and a great smile.

Hope you have a wonderful evening and good luck at Walmart. 😁πŸ€ͺ
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member

Beautiful 😍😍 I agree with you wear every wig lovely! I love them all ❀️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member

t7ysgd0qcfs1.jpg

Hope everything’s okay! Great pic!😍 And, that shirt is amazing!!
  • MelG7777
    As I was saying, the wait and read game.
    eo8cnhwd603m.jpg

What?? Reading??? Don’t forget to post your filtered selfies!
  • MelG7777
    Or any selfies!☝️
  • MelG7777
    I survived Monday!!!!
    Well, almost.
    I still have to tutor and go to Walmarts, cook supper, and wash dishes 😬
    But I have it easy compared to lots of others. I have been feeling a bit down lately but I’m trying to count my blessings :) and one of those is all you sweet peeps β™₯️
    cxyr20qlraj8.jpg

You’re feeling down because you want to be south with meeeee!!!! 😭 Hope you feel better soon cutie!❀️
  • cdubks88
    As I was saying, the wait and read game.
    eo8cnhwd603m.jpg

You look great! So I can't make out the pic on your t-shirt....who/what is it? πŸ€ͺ

Have a fantastic evening! 😊