The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    As I was saying, the wait and read game.
    eo8cnhwd603m.jpg

You look great! So I can't make out the pic on your t-shirt....who/what is it? 🤪

Have a fantastic evening! 😊

Father John Misty. It's from the last concert tour he was on. :smiley:
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    I survived Monday!!!!
    Well, almost.
    I still have to tutor and go to Walmarts, cook supper, and wash dishes 😬
    But I have it easy compared to lots of others. I have been feeling a bit down lately but I’m trying to count my blessings :) and one of those is all you sweet peeps ♥️
    cxyr20qlraj8.jpg
    Clearly you are important to lots of people. I do hope all of them appreciate you and give you the love and respect you deserve...
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I reached my weight loss goal today, I hope everyone else that’s still working hard to get there can achieve all their goals!✨✨ You can do it!⭐️

yc4kkpullgea.jpeg

Wow! 😍 you are so gorgeous...
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    edited November 2019
    I do so selfie
    2mrj4lywqv0a.jpeg

qb5u004iuub5.jpeg

ETA: you’re absolutely beautiful, but I just....can’t....with that 😱😖🙈
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    clord2 wrote: »
    n8eaobz3pk9s.jpg

Happy Monday everyone!

😍you really Do have lovely, swooshy hair pretty lady!🤗

And....Thank you Chris... You're awesome and its going in my repertoire!!😉😂❤
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Happy Monday everyone ❤ Did half the day with the red wig and finishing it with the purple, this hair situation is getting worse than how many times I change clothes during my days 🤦‍♀️🤣.It's supposed to snow here this week, time to take out the toques 😊 Gotta love Canadian weather.ur5qn2jm467t.jpg

You look freaking adorable!
  • Tinydancer106
    Happy Monday everyone ❤ Did half the day with the red wig and finishing it with the purple, this hair situation is getting worse than how many times I change clothes during my days 🤦‍♀️🤣.It's supposed to snow here this week, time to take out the toques 😊 Gotta love Canadian weather.ur5qn2jm467t.jpg

I love love love your purple hair.....you look amazing in every color honestly the red is gorgeous but idk....its like Goddess level gorgeous with the lilac locks boo.....you need some candy? A lil pepper? 😉🤗😂🙌❤❤❤💋💜💜💜💜

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    I survived Monday!!!!
    Well, almost.
    But I have it easy compared to lots of others. I have been feeling a bit down lately but I’m trying to count my blessings :) and one of those is all you sweet peeps ♥️
    cxyr20qlraj8.jpg

My little cutie 🥰 gold luck at Walmart I'll be praying for you 😂😅
  • _Miss_chievous_

I love love love your purple hair.....you look amazing in every color honestly the red is gorgeous but idk....its like Goddess level gorgeous with the lilac locks boo.....you need some candy? A lil pepper? 😉🤗😂🙌❤❤❤💋💜💜💜💜

Always want both 😂😂😂😘
  • Tinydancer106
    I survived Monday!!!!
    Well, almost.
    cxyr20qlraj8.jpg

You look so natural and pretty.😍..that and your sweetness is like this glow that I so dig about you my dear friend!!!❤ Its hard to keep it up when youre feeling down dont I kbow it sistah!🙌🤗

You're doing it though and that's what matters ....this too shall pass as they say....im rooting for you Dani😘🤘❤❤
  • _Miss_chievous_
    edited November 2019
    It's Monday and despite rough news I got overnight, I'm resolved to keep my head up.

So, I've got my music loud enough to shake my entire house because, well, exactly what my t-shirt says......🤣🤣😂😂🤪

I mean, that's how you're supposed to work remote, right? 🤪

Hope everyone has a seriously awesome day. You're the best. L.L.L.F.

t7ysgd0qcfs1.jpg

Im sorry you had bad news but I also want to say thank you for always bringing positivity to this thread and every other one too. It's nice to be nice.
  • Tinydancer106
    It's Monday and despite rough news I got overnight, I'm resolved to keep my head up.

So, I've got my music loud enough to shake my entire house because, well, exactly what my t-shirt says......🤣🤣😂😂🤪

I mean, that's how you're supposed to work remote, right? 🤪

Hope everyone has a seriously awesome day. You're the best. L.L.L.F.

t7ysgd0qcfs1.jpg

My main man!😎🙌🤗❤❤❤...always so upbeat and positive. Youre the best Chris!! ❤
  • Tinydancer106
    As I was saying, the wait and read game.
    eo8cnhwd603m.jpg

I love getting to my sons school early with a book or my reader....serious me time....no phones...no work...no bother me *kitten*!! ❤🤗🙌....plus you look bad *kitten* boo😍💃...extra points!!🤘
  • Tinydancer106
    I reached my weight loss goal today, I hope everyone else that’s still working hard to get there can achieve all their goals!✨✨ You can do it!⭐️

yc4kkpullgea.jpeg

Congrats you gorgeous girl!!! That must feel so great!!!.😍🙌😎🤘❤❤
  • Tinydancer106

Always want both 😂😂😂😘

And me too right😳🤗😍😍😍😂😂😂
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Thank you ALL for the kind words!
    I would quote you all but I know I would forget someone.
    You guys are so sweet ♥️
  • Tinydancer106
    0jsz04m5bftq.jpg

Awww you're adorable!!! 🤗....in a very cool dude way of course🤷😎🤘