What's for dinner tonight?

I'm having courgetti, king prawns, chili and lemon. Super easy and quick, also very low calorie. What is everybody else having, give me some inspiration for the rest of the week 🍽

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I'm having a taco salad with green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, onion, bacon bits, beans, taco sauce, and greek yogurt.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    My husband is out of town, so I will be making something easy for 1. Probably an omelette with turkey, cheese, spinach and avocado.
  • mohonkmo
    mohonkmo Posts: 2 Member
    I’ll be making grilled chicken with a little masala sauce, lentils, quinoa, and two table spoons of hummus. I’m excited. Meal prep night tonight!
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Buffalo chicken bubble up, Apple bake bubble up, steamed corn.
    The kids wanted some of those layer biscuits, and I accidentally bought a package of the regular grands instead, and I don’t want to waste them.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Seared scallops with garlic and lemon along with roasted baby potatoes and sugar snap peas.
  • Hannah5147
    Hannah5147 Posts: 49 Member
    Sounds delish everyone.

Scallops are an absolute favourite of mine. Nice Monday treat for you Lynda.

Sunday and sunshine what's a chicken bubble up? I'm in the uk and have never heard of a bubble up.
  • flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 500 Member
    I probably won't add the soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper flakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDEoGgvSlNg
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    chicken bruschetta pasta is what the recipe is called. Hope it's good. Basically just a tomato based sauce with some balsamic reduction thrown in. Sounded good to me
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Leftover jambalaya. I work late on Monday so always try to just have leftovers available otherwise I’m too tempted to grab fast food.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hannah5147 wrote: »
    Sounds delish everyone.

Scallops are an absolute favourite of mine. Nice Monday treat for you Lynda.

Sunday and sunshine what's a chicken bubble up? I'm in the uk and have never heard of a bubble up.

To do the bubble up casserole, you basically just get canned biscuits and cut them into smaller pieces and mix your other ingredients in with the biscuits and some sort of sauce or liquid and bake.
    For the buffalo chicken one, I’m planning on using greek yogurt mixed with hot sauce (I like Texas Pete but any hot sauce would do) and a few tablespoon dry ranch mix to mix in with shredded chicken and the biscuit pieces with some chopped celery and topped with cheese. For the Apple one, I’m going to soak the biscuit pieces in fresh squeezed orange juice, mix the chopped apples with 30 grams sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon and mix that all up in a pan and bake.
    You can do this with a lot of stuff. Bubble up pizza is also an easy one. Mix the biscuit pieces in with your marinara sauce and top with cheese and whatever pizza toppings you want.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Sheet pan chicken, potatoes, cabbage, etc.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Wendy's has a 2 for $5 deal right now. I'm gonna switch it up tonight and get the Dave's Single and 10 chicken nuggets.
  • justkenton
    justkenton Posts: 1 Member
    I put in 1100kcal at the gym so I had 500kcal of pizza (480...)
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I'm not cooking tonight. I will probably pick up some Pork Bao & Sushi from Sam's Club while I'm there.
  • healthyshells
    healthyshells Posts: 1 Member
    I will be making spaghetti squash chow mein with chicken.
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Tonight I'll be having an acorn squash and soy curls, both cooked in the air fryer. After that, it's ice cream and dream land. Long day. :smile:
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Chipotle Portobello Fajitas. I’ll make some chicken for my husband but I plan on sticking with just the veggies :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    I live alone and am the WORST about cooking for myself... so my dinners are seldom "meals"... more so just a hodgepodge.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Grilled plant based cheese tofurkey sandwich and it was AMAZING! :p
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    I really wanted turkey sandwiches with horseradish coleslaw and swiss. So I had two of them.