Coffeeeeee☕️

Drop your coffee preferences or your fav drinks!

Replies

• ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    Cappuccino. Love me a good cappuccino. Often I'll have it with coconut milk, just because I love that bit of extra sweetness (and lower calories).

Sometimes I fancy something milkier, and then I'll have a piccolo because it hits the spot and I find a full latte often a bit too much.

Very rarely I'll go full espresso. I still haven't managed to reconcile myself to americano, though :)
  • pecabonitas
    pecabonitas Posts: 153 Member
    1850 bullet!!!!! 1850 (FC), unsalted butter, MCT oil, and a drop of vanilla stevia (some days I’ll do chocolate or caramel)! Yum!!! And I am not hungry until lunch!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    You rang? ☕️ 😁
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    1% milk and a tsp. of sugar, only way I can drink it black is if I have something rich and sweet with it. :(
  • sexynurse801ms
    sexynurse801ms Posts: 37 Member
    Macha green tea with almond milk from Starbucks.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Black coffee all the way
  • helen_goldthorpe
    helen_goldthorpe Posts: 340 Member
    Black and strong
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    I prefer cappuccinos and cannot drink straight up coffee on it's own. I don't drink them very often though.
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    20 oz, strong enough to dissolve the spoon and with 70 calories worth of liquid creamer to appease my inner 10 year old.
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Flat white if I'm out. IF I'm home or at work, I make a cafetiere with a little bit of semi-skimmed milk. No sugar - yuk.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    First thing in the morning weekday: black
    Late morning weekday: with heavy cream
    Weekends: espresso or latte, my family bought me an espresso maker for my birthday last year. I use it mostly on the weekends.
    Out and about: flat white or amerecano.

As you see I enjoy all the coffees, just never ever with sweetener! It tastes like sewer to me with anything sweet in it.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited November 2019
    A treat is a skinny latte or cappucino ...have a few of those a week :smile:
    but without sugar/ syrup/ sweetener - yuck.
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    Black, strong and quickly.....IV drip!