TEAM: Flab-U-Less (November)

Replies

• empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Welcome to all new members and welcome back @mrs1spy !
    This is my 11th month with the team. I've lost 44lbs since joining (and in total I'm 90lbs down from starting MFP). The weight loss has slowed right down but I still lose something every month.
    My focus has completely changed from the beginning of the year though, and now I concentrate on improving my fitness rather than a number on the scale.
    I love the classes at my gym and mostly do circuit, kettlebell and recently started bootcamp.
    Here's to a great month!

Daily post: November 4
    Track: Yes
    Calories: over by 200
    Exercise: 45 minute circuit class

Username: empire5
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Week: November Week 1
    PW = 178.2
    CW= 177.4
  • pandygirl56
    pandygirl56 Posts: 73 Member
    This first week of November isn't starting out to good. I'm dealing with a lot of stress and for me that can lead to bad food choices. Hoping it doesn't mean a lot of weight gain. Have to find a better way to deal with stress instead of eating. My Weigh-In day is Saturday and I'm hoping to at least stay at last week's weight instead of gaining. 😭😓
  • holygoop
    holygoop Posts: 24 Member
    Username: Holygoop
    Week 1
    Tuesday, November 5
    Previous weight : 208
    Current weight : 209

Bad week! Lots of celebratory activities going on which included way too may sweets. Also wet/cold weather which slowed down the walking. Recommitting week.
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Daily post 05/11
    Calories: just under
    Exercise: walk 7000 steps :( not enough but can't do anymore as I've got a cold so feel rubbish 😬
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    Daily Post (Tuesday - Nov 5)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

I am a bit late this month. I have been away on a family gathering. I just came back.

My mini goal for today was to sincerely say Yes to all expectations and I am glad to do just that! This is actually my daily goal this month!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    jupdyke wrote: »
    Username: jupdyke
    Saturday 11/2, week 1
    Last weeks weight: 146.6
    Current weight: 143.2

I finished up the shred program today. It was difficult, but I did not cheat once. In 56 days I lost 21.2 lbs, making my grand total 27.5. He will soon post my before and after photos along with inches lost and BF lost. So happy with the results. I'd like to maintain within 5 lbs over the holidays. My ultimate goal is 135, very close. If I get ther I do, but if not, I'm honestly comfortable in my skin right now. I feel great and healthy. Thanks for all of your support!

Congrats @jupdyke that's awesome!!!! What did you do or not do on the shred diet?
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Hello to all our new and returning members,

I'm Rhonda (@evangsimmons170). I'll be 51 this month, divorced, no kids, and working like a maniac. LOL. My main job is that I'm an elementary assistant principal. Plus I've got a bunch of side hustles too because I'm working towards being 100% debt free. (I just paid off one of my student loan lenders last month!)

My goals for November are:
    Work my way back up to 15,000 steps a day
    Lose 6 lbs
    Log my food and water daily
    Check in/post here at least 3x/week

That's about all I can handle at the moment, but if I can just be consistent in those 4, I'll really be doing something. Thanks for walking this journey with me
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    Daily Post: 11/5

Track: Y

Calories: Y

Exercise: Y

Comments:

Got some sweet potatoes wedges in the oven. 😘🍠🙌🏻🍃
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Daily Post: November 5
    Calories: Over, dang leftover Halloween candy!
    Exercise: Strength training and .5 mile walk
    Water: 30 oz
    Gym Days: 0 out of 4….I will go tomorrow!
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Daily post November 5
    Cal: on point
    Track: yes
    Exercise: 10 min brisk walk
    Water: good
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 203 Member
    Ajdvegan
    Week 1 - Wednesday 6th November
    Previous week - 137lb
    Current weight- 135.8

It felt like a really bad week! I wasn't consistent with my tracking and all I wanted to do was eat eat eat...
    My goal for this week is to be mindful of why I am eating and if I really need to. I know when I get stressed about work the first thing I do is eat something. I need to work in a new coping mechanism this week as this is what always holds me back.

• empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Daily post: November 5
    Calories: over by 150
    Exercise: 1 hour bootcamp
  • pandygirl56
    pandygirl56 Posts: 73 Member
    @mram3582, I'm going to have to take a break from November's challenge, there's too much going on right now. Please remove my name from this challengea. Wish everyone the best for this November's challenge.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    Hello to all our new and returning members,

I'm Rhonda (@evangsimmons170). I'll be 51 this month, divorced, no kids, and working like a maniac. LOL. My main job is that I'm an elementary assistant principal. Plus I've got a bunch of side hustles too because I'm working towards being 100% debt free. (I just paid off one of my student loan lenders last month!)

My goals for November are:
    Work my way back up to 15,000 steps a day
    Lose 6 lbs
    Log my food and water daily
    Check in/post here at least 3x/week

That's about all I can handle at the moment, but if I can just be consistent in those 4, I'll really be doing something. Thanks for walking this journey with me

You got this!! :smile:
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Daily post 06/11
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walk 1 hour and 30 minutes
  • Username: MyHealthSanctuary
    Week: November Week 1
    PW =184.6
    CW=181.8
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    Daily Post: 11/6

Prepping for Thanksgiving..... because, I am obsessed fantasying about what I am going to cook and eat!

22 Days of Clean Eating and 15 5K Runs.....to earn a twice baked potato! 😘🥔🧀🥓🤸‍♀️🍃

Track: Y

Calories: Y

Exercise: Y
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Daily Post..11/6
    Track..Yes
    Cal..Under
    Exercise..Yes..Raked leaves x45 mins
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    11/06

Track: yes
    Calories: Under. Was so ill I barely ate. Drank 2 litres of water though
    Exercise: Yes. 2 hours walk all pacing round the airport twice!.

I feel so ill. My head hurts, Joints ache, sinuses ache, the flights didn't help as my ears are blocked and painful!

I hope I start getting better as I hate being ill! Probably good for the weight loss haha
  • yniguezm8206
    yniguezm8206 Posts: 5 Member
    I haven't been doing good with my eating but I have been doing well with my walking. I need a little more strength to overcome my weakness for food.
This discussion has been closed.