90 pounds down 37 to go

Options

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! Keep it up, you are doing soooo great!
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!!!
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    Thank you!
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    Options
    good job
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    Thank you
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So exciting so close to your goal! Congrats to you. You look amazing!
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations! I know the hard work and dedication that goes into a loss like that. Keep up the great work.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Your hard work, and dedictation for all the days, weeks and months really shows. Go You!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Your hard work is paying off. Keep pushing... you got this!
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    Thank y’all so much it means a lot to see all the support it’s been hard and I definitely couldn’t have done it without my support system.
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • wajahat860
    wajahat860 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How much time did you take to come to this weight
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    Since July 2018 I stopped a couple times along the way, gained 20 pounds back at Christmas last year. I’ve done keto, paleo, and now (seemingly most effective) alternate day fasting. I’ve also gone to the gym throughout and I hike a few times a week. Hiking is great with alternate day fasting.
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss - well done for losing while trying different things. Would be interested to hear more about your alterante day fasting - do you eat anything on fast days?
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • anthonyschug
    anthonyschug Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful. Enjoy your amazing success!
  • jenniferrenaboothe
    Options
    jamesha100 wrote: »
    Fantastic loss - well done for losing while trying different things. Would be interested to hear more about your alterante day fasting - do you eat anything on fast days?

No I do not eat anything on my fasting days I started out the first week eating a spoon of honey then went to tea with almond milk and now just plain tea and water I do take a prenatal vitamin that has no calories to prepare my body for pregnancy once I reach my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!