The fitness Marshall

Anyone else workout to the fitness Marshall dance videos on YouTube would this type of movement burn calories

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    I have never even heard of it. Any workout will burn calories. How many depends on so many factors. Choose an appropriate entry in the exercise database such as dance or aerobics, put in the number of minutes, and assume that you actually burn ~50% of those calories since estimates are often high. Try that for a few weeks and re-evaluate.
  • therealmarceline
    therealmarceline Posts: 38 Member
    I've seen his workouts! He is hilarious and seems really motivating. If I had more room to jump around at home I'd definitely try it.
  • ashleymulvey6837
    ashleymulvey6837 Posts: 20 Member
    I've seen his workouts! He is hilarious and seems really motivating. If I had more room to jump around at home I'd definitely try it.

Funny isn’t he lol I love doing his workouts and it’s the only workouts I’ve acctually stuck to doing like everyone else I just find boring xx
  • ashleymulvey6837
    ashleymulvey6837 Posts: 20 Member
    puffbrat wrote: »
    I have never even heard of it. Any workout will burn calories. How many depends on so many factors. Choose an appropriate entry in the exercise database such as dance or aerobics, put in the number of minutes, and assume that you actually burn ~50% of those calories since estimates are often high. Try that for a few weeks and re-evaluate.
    Thanks for the advice
  • carlenebyrd
    carlenebyrd Posts: 23 Member
    edited November 2019
    I lost 35 pounds dancing to him. He is entertaining, and funny! He dances to very upbeat music. He is defiantly one of my go to workouts😁
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Anyone else workout to the fitness Marshall dance videos on YouTube would this type of movement burn calories

Literally just living burns calories... even sleeping! Of course dancing to this is going to burn calories
  • breanacasey2017
    breanacasey2017 Posts: 24 Member
    I love The Fitness Marshall!!! i found him some years ago. I'm so proud of him and his friends. His workout are so much fun and he is hilarious.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Yep - I love his workouts! I can't do them often, but they burn a lot of calories, very similar to Zumba but of course it's all dependent on how much effort you're giving the movements. Doing them at a low intensity will burn less calories than doing them at a high intensity, but no matter what you're burning calories.