What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• fairytale_babe
    fairytale_babe Posts: 391 Member
    That your breasts will shrink.... so disappointing🤣😔

Looking on the bright side, you can score some awesome deals on small sized bras! I just picked up a bunch on clearance for $5-7 (so 75% off or more) because apparently the only other women my size must be 12 and shopping the training bra section 😂

I kind of am digging it to be honest I already have quite a big pair at DDs so they'll looking great but after 3 kids think I may treat myself in the years to come with a new pair . They were always my favorite asset 🤗
  • smiliekiwi
    smiliekiwi Posts: 92 Member
    lalabank wrote: »
    That mammograms HURT. You could squeeze my giant DD’s into flat pizza sized discs no problem but nearly 100lbs gone it hurts to press my ribs up to the machine enough to get my little boobs in there.

Oh that’s what the difference is!
    My first one I was relieved as I thought it would be horrid and it was fine. Then recently had one OW! OUCH! I thought it was the nurse :/

• frau5
    frau5 Posts: 18 Member
    I've had to resize my ring. and I'm going to have to resize it again! I've already dropped two ring sizes, going to need to drop one more!

Since I'm not at goal yet, I purchased this to keep my wedding ring from twisting and sliding off. It works great and after the first few minutes, I don't feel it on my finger.
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B073FDFLSF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!