• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    47...😏

Like falling off a log ;)

Jus tryna help a brutha out
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    I was always candid in my profile filling out, treating it like a journal of thoughts. I thought if time was taken to read it and they still messaged me, they had an idea of what they were in for
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    47...😏

48. You’re welcome
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    I never realized you can put a song/anthem on your Tinder profile. 🤔

Should I keep it classy with a Frank Sinatra number, or go with something a little more hip to the streets like Lil' Uzi Vert? (damn, my spellcheck was fighting me on that one)

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »

Should I keep it classy with a Frank Sinatra number, or go with something a little more hip to the streets like Lil' Uzi Vert? (damn, my spellcheck was fighting me on that one)

I'd go with Baby Shark.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning! This thread has been fun to read! Keep up the good work! LOL
  • biggiwig4483
    biggiwig4483 Posts: 90 Member
    Have my profile set for Vegas. Lots of dates lined up. There is hardly anyone looking for a serious relationship though. Fun!
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »

I suggest staying away from most of the "Lil's." Most of their music is trash anyway. Might I suggest Pony by Ginuwine?
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Went out on a third date with that guy and it was great. I guess it is not all bad.

Super excited for you!
    tenor.gif?itemid=5878976[\img]
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    The winningest online dating profile everrrrr

btofldidybxk.jpg

Marry me.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    tinak33 wrote: »
    The winningest online dating profile everrrrr

btofldidybxk.jpg

Marry me.

@1sphere see, it worked again :)
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited November 2019
    🤷‍♀️
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    🤷‍♀️

Yep. Smile and nod, smile and nod
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Ugh I am not looking forward to all of this when I'm ready to start dating again. When I met my previous partner we met each other in a social situation... does that not happen anymore?!

I would love to say it does. But from personal experience, I have not found it to be so. I still hope though, because I've pretty much given up on dating sites and that's the only other option. Or be alone. I may just be alone for the foreseeable future

Should I just go ahead and get five cats?

I'm away ahead of you - I've got 5 already and counting lol I"m well on my way to being the crazy spinster-cat lady!

I'm with those who don't see it working well in today's real life scene. right now, I live in a rural, small town area, and since I don't do the bar scene, other than at work, where is there to go to meet someone? My experience is that the older one gets, the less options there are. I work in a field that is typically a male dominated career field, but when I look at the men I work with that are around my age or older, they are either married/committed or divorced-for-a-reason.

Then again, I've dabbled just a little over the years in some of the online dating apps (bullied into it by my sister-in-law) but haven't had much luck there, either. Eharmony told me I was unmatchable lol and at Match.com, I got a fair number of messages until I finally put up a profile picture........I haven't tried any of the others; didn't really know about them, other than Tinder and hookup definitely isn't my thing.

But I make a horrible first impression, I think - I'm afraid my social skills beyond a simple hello have never been up to par so conversation usually end up awkward.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Went out on a third date with that guy and it was great. I guess it is not all bad.

Super excited for you!

Thanks! I really like him!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

Super excited for you!

Thanks! I really like him!

Do he do feet though?