The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Guys....run don’t walk to the “bathroom selfie thread”.....it’s a slow day over there. Filter up some mirror selfies yo!
    sec6qzo74e8n.jpeg

You look great. No more selfies for me, my wig is off and I've been sick all afternoon 🤮 pretty sure I'm close to looking like this 😂cv9izcf2cb6t.jpg
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Guys....run don’t walk to the “bathroom selfie thread”.....it’s a slow day over there. Filter up some mirror selfies yo!
    sec6qzo74e8n.jpeg

You look great. No more selfies for me, my wig is off and I've been sick all afternoon 🤮 pretty sure I'm close to looking like this 😂cv9izcf2cb6t.jpg

That's precious
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Wednesdays are never any fun for me...but it's 1 more treatment I won't need to do again. I started the day with my red hair but ended up going brown to come for treatments , I'm thinking this wig situation may be getting out of control 🤷‍♀️😂 Sorrry to those of you who don't like spiders, it gets boring here and I'm trying to pass time , 2 more hours to go😜ppiblgklgmv9.gif

Thats great news. I hope it all goes well and good luck. ❤️

It went ok, not feeling my best tonight but I have 6 days to try to rest until the next one. 1 day at a time 😊❤
    Wednesdays are never any fun for me...but it's 1 more treatment I won't need to do again. I started the day with my red hair but ended up going brown to come for treatments , I'm thinking this wig situation may be getting out of control 🤷‍♀️😂 Sorrry to those of you who don't like spiders, it gets boring here and I'm trying to pass time , 2 more hours to go😜ppiblgklgmv9.gif

Thats great news. I hope it all goes well and good luck. ❤️

It went ok, not feeling my best tonight but I have 6 days to try to rest until the next one. 1 day at a time 😊❤

This sounds exhausting. Have you turned into a cat yet? :laugh: Much love. :heart:
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    ggpb88fqsrhh.jpeg
    Hey lads and lassies

Hubba hubba. 😍
  • pv6f3ol2dxsk.jpeg
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    pv6f3ol2dxsk.jpeg

Cheers 🍷
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    pv6f3ol2dxsk.jpeg

Looking great! Hope you have a fantastic evening!
  • cdubks88
    sec6qzo74e8n.jpeg

You look fantastic as always. 😊
    Have a great evening!
  • cdubks88
    7a1dd49bg5i6.jpg

Great pic! Hope you have a fantastic evening!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    ggpb88fqsrhh.jpeg
    Hey lads and lassies

Aw man!😍....swoon my friend! 🤗
  • Tinydancer106
    sec6qzo74e8n.jpeg

Sooo freakin adorable ....love that filter girl 😍🤗...you make stalking you fun Mel😉😜😍😎❤
  • Tinydancer106
    pv6f3ol2dxsk.jpeg

So lovely 😍and that drink looks pretty good too🤗😉🤘❤
  • Tinydancer106
    sec6qzo74e8n.jpeg

I'm so putting a ring on it😍🤘😜💜❤

• Tinydancer106
    7a1dd49bg5i6.jpg

Hello pretty girl😍🤗❤💜
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    ypfdpdlthzqa.jpg

It was for the bathroom selfie thread but why not here too 😂

😍
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    ggpb88fqsrhh.jpeg
    Hey lads and lassies

Looking good :)
  • lukechart5
    lukechart5 Posts: 8 Member
    Sorry to post twice but this one is just much better... At least I'm smiling dwjx6sp6k6wo.jpeg
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    zv3hlykaax4q.jpeg

Bad hair day: ain’t nobody got time for that. Tie it up and go!

The 'eyes' have it!!! :kissing_heart: