Starting again

Back on my weight loss journey anybody want join me ? Motivation friends ?

Replies

• jazz5750
    jazz5750 Posts: 6 Member
    Stay strong, here a friend trying to lose too. we are gonna make it! :wink:
  • ADRskew21
    ADRskew21 Posts: 33 Member
    I'll run with ya
    its a long road but its worth it
  • Foseal09
    Foseal09 Posts: 6 Member
    I've been back on the band wagon for a few months now. It's a life long road trip bc I believe the minute you think you can coast along, the weight or unhealthy vibe creeps back. As least that's what I've found. So here I am, been recording now consistently for 2-3 months now, keep on keeping on!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    I sent you a request! 😁 You're gorgeous btw!
  • rainbowblu
    rainbowblu Posts: 119 Member
    Hi! I'm Layla..Lost a bunch,stopped for almost 1 year...back at it to attack the last 30-40..I'm trying to go slow because my thighs were getting loose,haha! Feel free to add me...
    I'm a great supporter,but my food diary is trash😅 ....Currently eating Sunflower seeds for dinner.
  • khcrmo
    khcrmo Posts: 40 Member
    I am back again.... lost at first for my little sisters wedding in 2018, gained it back.... came back last january and lost the 20lbs again. Quit around august and have gained it all back:(
    Ideally need to loose 30-40 lbs. But i am at least more comfortable after about 20.
    I think thats the problem, i get comfortable in my body and fall off the wagon. Maintaining and not falling into bad habits is my problem.
    Trying to start over without being discouraged about past mistakes.
  • DarkTwain
    DarkTwain Posts: 130 Member
    Welcome back
  • yardprincess
    yardprincess Posts: 42 Member
    I'm back again too! I lost 30 some pounds using the app and was REALLY good and consistent, until I started working full time as a teacher in public school. Lets just say I dropped the ball and stopped caring about me in order to survive the school year. 5 years later, I no longer teach, but am changing careers (and I love it!) and decided to get back to sanity concerning my weight. It's going to be a long road. I was not nice to me. I'm changing now and I feel so much better, been back one week so far and have lost 4 lbs! Add me to your friend list, we all need support here! Thanks!
  • jim_n_virginia
    jim_n_virginia Posts: 59 Member
    I back on again too so I feel your pain! LOL! Down 25 have 50 more to go please feel free to add me!