Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    You are rocking, gf! 👍👏 At the rate you are going, you will see 150s soon. Keep up the good work👍😘
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi Friends,

Busy weekend. We headed to Knoxville again for the UT homecoming great game and lots of fun.....
    Last friday was at 166 and decided to weigh today to see where I am starting at and was so shocked to see 165.6......Holy what???1!!! Yeah I'll take it......

Goal for this Friday is aggressive, 162......Let's see!!!

Food this week, Saturday was game food and a couple of beers....Sunday we did Mexican and I had a chicken enchaladia/half a taco and some rice/chips/cheese.......Totally pushed a ton of water too!!!

Happy Monday!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    You're doing amazingggggggggggggggggg!!!!! Great work darling!!! You'll be at goal in NO TIME!!
  • jadepearl
    Amazing work, gf! :+1: Cheering you on for 162 :)<3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Great weekend set up for a pure net loss. You are doing great! 162 here you come.
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Friends,

Last night my boys wanted breakfast for dinner......I had bacon, some scrambled eggs, and some jalepenos/onion hasbrowns.....I also made pecan praline pancakes......and had one of those.....not sure the cals but it was a great meal......

Come here 163 :)

• LadyBlanks
    I love breakfast for dinner. You've got 163 in the bag.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You're doing AMAZING!!! And that breakfast dinner sounds amazing!
  • mistymeadows2005
    NOM NOM NOM I love me some breakfast for dinner!
  • jadepearl
    Keep up the good work, gf! :+1: At the rate you are going, you will see 160 soon.
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Friday eve kiddos!!!

Last night I made my mom her fave southern meal, fried porkchops, sriracha cabbage, white beans, ginger carrots and cheesy bacon cornbread.......and southern salted pecan pie......was amazing...... <3

I have a big pot of Italian beef vegetable soup on the stove now for dinner tonight.....cold/rainy/windy here, and the soup will be amazing........

Not sure how scale will be tomorrow but hoping for 163......we shall see..... :#

OMAD On!
  • LadyBlanks
    Wow, that meal sounds delicious and the soup will be right on point. Sending 163 wishes your way.
  • jadepearl
    Your Italian Beef Soup sounds delicious..yummy :) Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow :) Cheering you on to 163!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    OMG it's beef stew weather. BEEF STEW WEATHER! I just sent that text to my husband lol. Thanks for reminding me! lol
    That meal sounds AMAZING! Dang, now I want some pecan pie... and fried cabbage...... and stew..... and corn bread :P lol

FX for a good weigh in!
  • mistymeadows2005
    You've got this! Can't wait to see your results!!! Food sounds AHHHHMAZING!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Friends,

So.....last night.....a creamy, rich, chocolate chip cherry shake happened........ :#:#

I had the beef stew it was freakin' awesome.....then I had way too may saltine crackers, not sure why but the salt was something I totally needed......Then my oldest son, wanted cookout and asked if we wanted shakes.....and if you have a cookout you know they have like 50 choices of amaizng rich goodness.....the shakes you have to eat with a spoon.....so after a while, my lack of will power went out the door and I indulged in a regular shake......it was amazing.....half way through I thought oh I will save the rest of it......but then spoon after spoon.....and there was nothing to save >:) .....Oh well ---I totally loved it..... <3

So.................not weighing today....plan to skip this week and still aim for 163 or lower next week....the way my weekends have been going should be no prob.....so......stay strong friends......and if you do indulge, then enjoy it and move on......there are other OMAD days....

Happy weekend Ya'll <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    We must've really been on the same page, lady, because I got choc ice cream with brownies and cherries/cherry swirl!!! Choc cherry combo is just awesomeeeee <3

You're doing so well babe, I'm sure you are where you need to be for weigh in!!!!
  • jadepearl
    OMG, dessert is my weakness and if it has anything chocolate in it...that's it...I will eat it without thinking :lol: It really doesn't matter if we have a weigh-in or not as we know that our goal will be to OMAD on and loose those pounds! :+1: Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Friends...… <3
    Had a busy weekend.....the end of my mom's 70th bday weekend and we had dinner at Maggianos a great Italian restaurant…...amazing...…

I ended up weighing yesterday morning after a decent day on Saturday and I was at 164.4 so over a pound this week.....not the 163 but I got this week to get there...…… :#

The Culvers Friday night was incredible...……..but the bun wasn't super crispy but still amazing...….I prefer a bit more crunch but it didn't disappoint :)…… <3

Happy Monday ---ya'll <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    GIRL YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!! STILL OVER A POUND!!!!! AWESOME!!!! You've got 163 in the bag this week!!! I'm pushin' hard to, so #goals this week!!!

Yeah, I warned ya about that there bun LMAO - I decided I liked the bun but with all my changes to my order wasn't gonna go w the Pub BURGER SOOOOOOO I went cray cray last night and ordered a REGULAR double with extra lettuce, extra pickles, no mayo, a pretzel bun, and then asked for a side of bistro sauce (the horseradishy sauce on there) - then just constructed it my living room LMAO - best burger I've ever had there!!!! NOM NOM NOM
    #WeHaveIssues

:D