Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 I hope that my body is just holding on to some sodium but that's OK as I know if I OMAD on, the weight will come off :)

This headline pop-out on my phone this morning :open_mouth:

"Melbourne is facing its coldest spring since 2007, with an Antarctic blast set to bring rain, gusty winds and hail across the state. Forecasters are predicting a lot of rain, some hail and thunder, and even snow down to 700 metres. Yikes."

So, here we are wearing winter clothes in Spring...its around 9°C right now and its raining. Am going to have something soupy and warm for OMAD today as its just too cold. I am actually not looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow as I know I will NOT loose any weight. I am really hoping that I will maintain at 52.8kg...fingers cross!

Will update later...

• jadepearl
    For OMAD today, I had egg salad with ABC Soup...for dessert, an apple and grapes. This ABC soup is my favourite soup which my Grandma cooked when I was young. Its called the ABC soup as its full of Vit A (carrots), Vit B (potatoes) & Vit C (tomatoes). I will boil it with pork ribs for an hour.

I just can't believe it but its true... It just hailed at my place....hail in Spring 😮😯😮

I hope that I will zumba for 45 mins this evening🤞🤞🤞

• jadepearl
    rowowe2twfxk.jpg

Little baby hailstones 🤭🤭🤭
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Yall just get hail all the time it seems lol.
    That ramen looks delicious and that soup sounds so hearty and warming. Yummy!
    Stay warm while it gets chilly there for ya.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Agreed I wanna try these GRAPES!!! And yes just definitely salt and bloat, 1 choc bar def wouldn't make you gain much if anything :) Your'e doin' great boo :)
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Those sapphire grapes look intriguing. My neighbour brought me some Brazilian grapetree fruit aka Jabuticaba. They look like grapes but taste like mangosteen with a white flesh seed. Delicious! 96a2iifhpttj.jpeg
  • Abm4n
    So cold in Victoria!! Hail! In QLD it’s 38 C. Our weather here in Oz is so extreme.
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 Yes, soupy meals just make everything better especially when we are freezing cold here :)
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 I guess now I know why I am like so...Aunt Flo came to town :neutral:
  • jadepearl
    @Abm4n - OMG, that Jabuticaba sounds delicious! Its so hard to find mangosteen over here. I have never had Jabuticaba before. If I ever come across it, I will surely buy it...sounds delicious <3 Oh yes, Vic's weather is just extreme. Right now, its about 11°C and tomorrow, its going to be a hot 27°C max...
  • jadepearl
    Y2W17
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53 kg (116.6lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 16 or 17 Nov 2019

Good evening OMADers <3

Well, well, well....Aunt Flo came early this month. Oh well, I guess that's why my weight is up :lol: So, weighed in at 53kg. I am really hoping that I will see 52kg or less by my next weigh-in but it might just be wishful thinking.

As its the weekends, kids will decide what they want for their lunch. Today, they wanted Fried Rice Paradise and that's what all of us had. So, that's what I had for my OMAD today. Besides that, I had to have some chips...just dying for something salty. That's what AF does to me :( I am praying that I am able to get some zumba in this evening as AF often gives me cramps and when that happens, I can never ever zumba :( Also trying my hardest to get my 2L water in.

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Oh yeah, that darn Aunt Flo will mess with da weights big time - you're still close to your low so far, I have faith in you!!!

Also WTF!!! Those Jabuticabas are now my goal - I freakin LOVE mangosteens but they're next to impossible to get in cold-a** MI, USA!!! The Oz DOES sound it gets crazy weather! We have TONS of snow today, SUPER early - like 2 months early LMAO
  • Abm4n
    Only 3 kg from your goal weight that’s fantastic!
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 I really hope I can see 53 or 52 this week...fingers cross!!! OMG..its snowing already?? I love white Christmas and the only time I could enjoy that is when I visit my Uncle in England <3
  • jadepearl
    @Abm4n - Thank you <3 Its 3kg but knowing me, I will be taking forever...hopefully I can see 50kg before 2020...fingers cross!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hoping for your 52 this week ---still you are doing amazing!
  • Abm4n
    So looks like we are both aiming to lose the last 3kg before the end of the year. See you at the finish line.
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 I sure hope I can see at least 52.9kg...however, it might be wishful thinking for this week as AF is still here... :(
  • jadepearl
    @Abm4n - Let's do this, mate <3 But I think you will reach there first as my body is very stubborn... lol
  • jadepearl
    Y2W17
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53 kg (116.6lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 16 or 17 Nov 2019

Good evening OMADers <3

I have been feeling like Ms Puffy ever since Aunt Flo came... :( Furthermore, with such a horrible weather, all I want is to stuff myself with lots of comfort food. Gosh, what a funny Spring we are experiencing this year...

Let's see.. I OMAD at around 1pm today and I had rice with stir-fried basil chicken and lots of veggies. I also had some grapes and 1/2 piece of brownie for dessert. The total calories - 1021. I also managed to zumba for 40 mins this evening. As for my liquid intake, managed to drink 2L of water, 1 pot of tea and 1 diet soda.

I really think that I will not loose any weight this week as AF ain't leaving any time soon....I guess we will see...fingers cross!!!

Hope that you guys will wake up to a beautiful Thursday <3