Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Great pictures and charts! Love seeing you make progress towards reaching your goals.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Tonight’s meal. First solid meal. I had beef bone broth and fat coffee earlier. Stomach stopped rumbling and so far so good.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    I love bone broth and that looks delicious...yummy :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You are kicking some major butt! And dang that meal looks so good! lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    FANTASTIC job Trace!!! Great fast results and BY GOD through HELL OR HIGH WATER we'll beat hubby :kissing_heart:
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello Guys, sorry for the late post,

Yesterday's refeed day went great and I was actually DOWN in weight this morning, not by much but it was down.
    Weight this morning was 165.6

Today went well UNTILLL hubby stopped at Popeyes to try the new chicken sandwich and I ended up getting one as well. It messed up my day and it wasn't even all that. I came home and am now pedaling on my strider to burn off the calories.

My meal today is below

c08moigh38fm.png

I am hoping that the sandwich doesn't cause too much damage. I am back on track though.
  • LadyBlanks
    I know it’s the weekend and not too many will be posting but I just had to get on and do a virtual scream. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! That blasted chicken sandwich ballooned my weight back up to 167.1 pounds . I am so upset. I know it is just glycogen stores being filled but gosh darn it, it sucks to see it on the scale. The worst thing about it is my husband walked in and saw the higher weight and was like you only lost 2 pounds. Ugh!!

I am over it now and see that cheating is not an option for me right now and I must stay the course.

Sorry to rain on everyone’s Saturday. Have a great one!
  • jadepearl
    Your meal looks delicious...yum! :yum: So sorry to hear about the incident with your DH <3 I am sure you will kick his butt and win the race, gf! :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey ---you will get that off in no time ---you know it isn't real weight ---so get back on track. OMG the sandwich......My oldest son waited in line last week when he found out it was back out for almost 45 mins......There is nothing that I would wait that long for, but he scarfed down two of them and loved them......Sadly there has been some violence here in a few locations over the sandwich.....just crazy....but I guess it is worth it......I love all things popeyes and maybe one day it won't be such a big deal and i can enjoy one too …..

You are doing awesome!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ya now, I haven't had Popeyes in ages - they even have 'em around here now, it's just not my first thought when I think chicken - probably because I usually do chicken at home? And there's a KFC like a mile from my house :D

There's supposedly this Chik-Fil-A/Popeyes rivalry that's exploded online, hence this big push - I've seen a couple things in my YouTube venturing about it - interesting LOL

Hey Trace, you know it's just salt and glycogen...I totes get how FRUSTRATING that is though, especially seeing such success after your refeed BUT look at it this way - A: NOW YOU KNOW and B: now you get to look forward to a nice little drop after you fast/lowcarb away that extra weight! I'm gettin' hardcore w it again this week too so I'll do it w ya!!! :love:
  • LadyBlanks
    I am not a Popeye's fan in general. I would much rather have KFC but with all the hype, I thought I would try it. My son (13 year old) was also not impressed with it and preferred chik-fil-a over the popeye's sandwich. I am glad I wasn't impressed so that will not be a temptation for me in the future.

My weight was up more on Sunday and I was almost back to where I was before my fast (169.5 pounds). I didn't weigh yesterday or this morning. I am just going to focus on eating right and will resume weighing on Thursday after my Wednesday water fast.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Good plan babe! Keep the mentality positive and run the play!!! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    I was REALLY off on my water over the 3 day weekend. Back to work today and will get my full gallon in. Hope it helps.
  • mistymeadows2005
    It should babe - I'm in the same boat - holding onto bloat like it's ma JOB!
  • jadepearl
    I am in the same boat too...am bloating :(
  • LadyBlanks
    This morning's weight 168.3 pounds. I was unable to fast yesterday. I have come to the conclusion that aside from my monthly 3 day fast, I am no longer mentally capable of doing water fasts. I am good with that. I will just have to stick with OMAD or some other form of IF.

Yesterday I was so hungry when I got home from work, I was thinking I would just do a mini fast. It started off well and good; I had some stir fried cauli rice with some stewed salmon a friend of mine made for me. But it didn't stop there. I took a bite of my son's phili cheese-steak wrap. I then had some coffee with a MCT Oil and HWC, 2 Slim Fast Keto Peanut butter cups, some A1 nut mix followed by a handful of Keto Granola and ended the day with a Breyer's carb smart vanilla bar.

We are having our Thanksgiving Potluck at work today but I plan on skipping it and staying true to my eating window.
  • volgirl1322
    Even with that it sounds like you did great with what you had.....
    Stay strong......today at work....
  • LadyBlanks
    The potluck is on another floor so as long as I stay at my desk, I will be fine.
  • mistymeadows2005
    FUN STORY, I struggled with food at work A LOT when I was in an office but over time I started PLANNING! I kept ziplocs and to-go boxes under my desk and if the potlucks or bagels came around, I just took my portion and saved it for later!!! BUT if that's still difficult, at least it's on a diff floor so you can avoid ittttt <3
  • volgirl1322
    That is so awesome....sending vibes that the smell won't get on your floor :)