GTFOH

Options
1235»

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I think it reasonable that some people "outgrow" friendships or relationship. Of course people change. I'm not the same person I was when I started here however many years ago. My goals are not the same now. My personality is not the same.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I think it reasonable that some people "outgrow" friendships or relationship. Of course people change. I'm not the same person I was when I started here however many years ago. My goals are not the same now. My personality is not the same.

I hope you never outgrow me 🌷
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

I hope you never outgrow me 🌷

NOT A CHANCE MAMI! 💐😘
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    I only remove people when they have been inactive for quite a while. I sure I would also if they were rude or annoying, but that has never happened.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I don’t delete due to inactivity- I feel like we all go through things in life that may cause us to be more or less active on social media.

Now things I will/ have deleted people for:

* I am a super open minded person & while you don’t have to agree with my views; what I won’t tolerate is people that spew hate toward those that are different than them (racist, homophobic, etc).

* If we are friends & you go from normal to complete psycho in about 3 messages/ interactions then delete, delete & blocked!!

I have been deleted by a few people and I’m ok with it. I’ve learned that people are on here for so many different reasons (fitness, friendship, hookups, love, etc..) and if those needs aren’t being fulfilled then some egos can’t handle it. To each their own.. doesn’t upset me!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    The only reason why I would block or delete someone was if we had some type of drama, other than that there's no reason to delete someone from a friend list especially when an inactive person doesn't hurt the friendliest in anyway.

With that said if you didn't do anything wrong to these people then don't think twice about it. Everyone is here to lose weight and get healthy first, the community aspect is nice but I wouldn't think twice about being deleted. I'm sure I have been 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yup
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I haven't deleted anyone just yet, but I will if this one MFP pal continues to ask inappropriate questions.

I was under the impression that this was a fitness site, not Tinder with Workouts, lol. 😂 🙄

The underbelly of MFP: users having online affairs. This was something I was not prepared for when I first joined, and still amazes me...
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    All this talk of abandonment tho
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm about to purge as we speak.