I’m a 68 year old artist with MS

Options
Hi.

I’ve always done well with WW but that was before everything you ate was “free”. Until a year ago I was a good weight but I had some bad flares and went on high doses of prednisone and then ate stupidly. And now I’m 204.

I’m a. Abstract artist and live in Pinehurst NC. Originally from NYC, Manhattan. I like mysteries, dogs and cats, gardening, etc.

What does it mean by I can use BBCode in my post?

Tommy (female)

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,055 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I’ve always done well with WW but that was before everything you ate was “free”. Until a year ago I was a good weight but I had some bad flares and went on high doses of prednisone and then ate stupidly. And now I’m 204.

I’m a. Abstract artist and live in Pinehurst NC. Originally from NYC, Manhattan. I like mysteries, dogs and cats, gardening, etc.

What does it mean by I can use BBCode in my post?

Tommy (female)

Welcome! Calorie counting worked very well for me at age 59-60 (and has helped me keep the weight off for 4+ years since), so I'm sure it will work for you, if you're able to be consistent with it. The information in the community forums under "Most Helpful Posts" is very informative, and can help one be successful.

If you click on "BBCode", you'll see an explanation of what it is. Basically, it's a way to add formatting to your posts, but not all the standard BBCode tags actually work here. If you don't need formatting beyond the basics that appear in the clickable area above the posts you're typing, there's no need to even think about BBCode.

Best wishes!
  • Change3vrything
    Change3vrything Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here too (or rather, a returning member from awhile ago). I also used WW and I didn't have a problem with the free foods. But now that I'm starting over, I do have a problem with paying them $19.99 a month (or whatever it was). I am pretty sure I can do this without spending money, lol. So here I am back again. Welcome, and good luck!