edited November 2019
    Options
    I’m stuck...v033oorubes8.png

Trill
    Lilt
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 thanks🍻!That had me stumped for a bit.... I could chose a hint but I’m stingy with my game coins😂🤷‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 thanks🍻!That had me stumped for a bit.... I could chose a hint but I’m stingy with my game coins😂🤷‍♂️

You're welcome 🙂 I love doing these word puzzles.
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Sitting on the couch. Wishing I was still in bed- stupid sinus infection won’t let me sleep! 😫😡
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Contemplating life’s journey and the mystery of all the cosmos. Wondering how we can we the only life form in the vast abyss of this universe.

Nahhh...who am I kidding I’m debating whether or not to get up and be a productive person in society or I can go totally the opposite way and be a nuisance to society 🤔. I’ll keep you posted.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Sitting on the couch. Wishing I was still in bed- stupid sinus infection won’t let me sleep! 😫😡

Aw!! That sucks... You been sick awhile hun! I am always suffering from those so I feel for you pretty girl!💗🤗🙏....hope you feel better soon!!!💗
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Laundry. Always laundry. Based on all this clothing, I’m thinking the laundry of a small country.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Accompanying my daughter to a simulcast of Madam Butterfly. Dad of the year material.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get some rest soon! 😊
  • andrewdrizzle81
    andrewdrizzle81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Contemplating life’s journey and the mystery of all the cosmos. Wondering how we can we the only life form in the vast abyss of this universe.

Nahhh...who am I kidding I’m debating whether or not to get up and be a productive person in society or I can go totally the opposite way and be a nuisance to society 🤔. I’ll keep you posted.

Looking forward to the update!
  • andrewdrizzle81
    andrewdrizzle81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Trying to suss out this app and thinking about motivation to start a healthier lifestyle. Any suggestions welcome.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    9lbrc1a3surs.jpeg
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Watching chopped and trying to go to sleep. I have to work Tomorrow ugh 😫
  • GlenStevens
    GlenStevens Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed doing Sudoku wondering if George Orwell predicted cameras watching us in our homes, but did he predict that we would buy and install them ourselves. 🤔🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sipping my 2nd coffee of the morning and reading forums.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    :/ Kickin it and packing for my trip.
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    *HELP* !! Trying to get motivated to get off the couch and get a work out in!

1 like = 5min hiit (clock open for the next 30 min)

Show me you care💪👍!