Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Brianchi3
    Brianchi3 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new and looking for some friends to help support and encourage each other. This is my first day here and want to make this work.
  • dougphi
    dougphi Posts: 273 Member
    Accepting applications for friends. Must be motivated, but may slip once in a while by eating an entire plate of nachos.
  • Amanda_Lee920
    Amanda_Lee920 Posts: 1 Member
    New here and to the fitness world...I need supportive friends, all styles. The encouraging, sarcastic, even tough love now and then. Send requests, no ones getting turned away at the door.
  • AMU_Nate
    AMU_Nate Posts: 1 Member
    Hi and welcome, feel free to add me.
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    I accept everyone! 😁🤘🖤
  • CarbsAndCompounds
    CarbsAndCompounds Posts: 281 Member
    Hey guys. Feel free to add me!!!
  • changeisnoww
    changeisnoww Posts: 15 Member
    I need motivation to... I exercise most days in some forum but have a sweet tooth.. that is my Achilles heal.
  • Please feel free to add me as a friend. It's always great to see others succeed and to motivate each other towards our goals.
  • phlegyas
    phlegyas Posts: 1 Member
    Good evening all. I had no idea this here existed and I've been on MFP for some years now. Anyway, this last time, I've consistently been here close to 100 days and I'm actually doing quite well with my effort. Anyway, feel free to add me!
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Add me
  • Hi I'm Cheryl from the UK. I dont have any friends or hobbies and find myself bordom eating , mostly at night , I have high BP and need to loose 4 stone, I've been on here since January but have been unable to stick to it ,is there anyone on here that would like to add me and become support and we could help each other ? I'm at such a low and feel I fail at everything . Would love to support and help others in return
    . Good luck to you all on your journey 🤗
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Hi My Fit Pal World!

Friends are always good! Add Me!
  • Phoe87
    Phoe87 Posts: 144 Member
    Hello everyone, feel free to add me! It has been few months since I learned how to make really good sourdough bread and cinnamon rollls and buns and other wonderfull things and yes, my weight is definitely on the rise. Time to start counting again and remind myself that I actually cant live off bread.
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Hey peeeps I’m Ken. Feel free to add me. 💪🏾
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Hey peeeps I’m Ken. Feel free to add me. 💪🏾

He's a good dude
  • Can people add me please:)
  • LauraRapier
    LauraRapier Posts: 9 Member
    I'm new and could use any friends! Just starting out and need motivation
  • Nefertiti54
    Nefertiti54 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi all. Looking for motivational friends to keep me on track because this train derailed about a year ago and I am back on the tracks and starting to roll again. Want to log in daily and check in on others progress, and log my food and exercise. Feel free to add me. If you care to know: 48 year old female, 5' 0'' needed to lose the 25 lbs I gained in the last year. I struggle like everyone else and am very empathetic.
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Add me, I could use some New Fitness Pals !
  • Getting back into things as I let life get in the way. Always looking for new friends and motivation. #LetsDoThis