JUST FOR TODAY -- One Day at a Time .... Daily commitment thread for 2019

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,048 Member
    JFT, 11/9/19

1. Log all food :)I didn't think I would stay under but my dinner was fewer calories than I was figuring in my head. I didn't even need any exercise to keep under. That makes me seriously happy because it's been so long since I've been able to do that.
    2. Drink 96oz of water :)At least that amount. Probably more. Not sure the exact amount though. I tend to stop keeping track after I've hit my goal.
    3. Unload/load/run the dishwasher :)I can't begin to tell you guys just how much I am in love with my dishwasher! Lol. It didn't even come with the house originally. My former boss gave it to me after she redid her kitchen and Dad installed it for us before we moved in.

Last night was quiet at home. I took a nap in the afternoon. My brother texted me while I was sleeping. So I answered him back and we texted for about 2 hours. We don't have much of a relationship, let alone a friendship but it was nice to talk to him. We are so different in so many ways that it can just be hard to have a decent conversation with him. But yesterday was subdued and we talked about all sorts of different topics and I was able to put my foot down when he wanted to bring up topics that I didn't want to discuss. So I guess I'm finally growing up. Lol.

Matt came home late from work but that's okay. He was helping a new hire who has a disability clean up and things. I don't mind that at all. Lol. I didn't start dinner until after he told me he was leaving so it was perfectly timed. Lol. I'm still not feeling great, definitely better than a few days ago, but still not all the way better. Honestly, we don't have the money for me to go to the doctor right now or the time. If I really don't feel better then I might go on Thursday when I don't have a client in the afternoon. I know that that is a long way away though. But such is life when you're poor and work 2 jobs. Lol. We'll see.

Today is going to be a nice, quiet day. I don't have anything to do except maybe some laundry which I'm going to do at my parent's house. I'm probably going to read and hopefully do some writing today. Matt has a ten-hour work shift today so he won't be home until after 9 pm.

I'm going to keep my goals super simple again today.

JFT, 11/10/19

1. Log all my food
    2. 94oz of water
    3. 2 loads of laundry

I read in our news with Brexit looming that one of the political parties want to sell our NHS and join up with Big Pharma? I doubt it will happen, I don't think the country would stand for it. If it didn't happen though I don't know how we'd afford it either. The thought terrifies me! I hope you get some money together soon to get an appt. I don't know how's much it costs but I would help if I had the funds!
    Good morning! Yesterday was granddaughter, H's, birthday party at noon and then Tim and I went bumming at some thrift shops. I found a nice room divider (3 panel) to use in the basement to block off my sewing room from the rest of the basement. Was pretty happy about that! My goal for the winter is to remodel the basement into a more welcoming living space. Right now it is finished with a ceiling, paneling and linoleum flooring from the 1960's, but it's dark and not real welcoming. I want to brighten it up this winter and remodel/redecorate.

I feel like yesterday was wasted because I didn't get anything done around here, but at the same time it was a nice time spent with my husband bumming so how can that be a wasted day, right? Today I plan to lay out my quilt blocks and finalize how I want to sew them together and then begin sewing them together. I also hope to work on bills, prep veggies for the week so I can grab and go, and if time before the Packer game I want to run to Burlington to see if I can find a few new pairs of work slacks. If I don't get my *kitten* off the couch soon, I likely won't make it! LOL!

@HEGoddard0928 I'm almost as excited as you are that you have a dishwasher!!! Except I miss you scolding yourself for not doing the dishes! That used to give me a giggle! :smile: I seem to remember you saying you pubished a book on Amazon a few years back, didn't you? What was the name of that one? Did it do well for you? I always wanted to be an author so it intrigues me that you write!

J4T / Sunday
    • Journal every bite - good, bad & ugly
    • Drink 80+ oz of water
    • 15 minutes of cardio
    • 15 minutes of strength training
    • Prep for tomorrow: clothing / lunchbag packed / Binder updated for new provider tomorrow
    • UNPLUGGED SUNDAY except MFP
    • Bed early with evening routine: Skin care / Gratitude journal / DO reading / JM podcast / SA daily reading / pick a book to read (still haven't found a new book to read yet...).

Word of 2019: TENACITY I will NOT give up!

So I couldn't stop laughing my head off at your post!!!
    And all because "bumming" means a totally different thing in the UK LOLOLOL
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    JFT
    1. Log all food ✔
    2. Drink water ✔
    3. Be kind ✔
    4. Eat packed lunch ✔
    5. Grocery list ✔
    6. Grocery shop tonight, farm shop tomorrow ✔ ✔
    7. Cook dinner at home ✔ big win! DH and i went for a mystery ride after work and he offered several times to order out. We did stop at wendys but i kept it a snack and we cooked at home!
    8. QT with DH ✔

JFT
    1. Drink water
    2. Log all food
    3. Mom and MIL over at 1; names and addresses for shower, cupcake ideas, favor ideas. Soup for lunch, send some home for stepdad
    4. Rest without guilt
    5. One load of DH laundry
    6. Pack lunches for two days
    7. Bed by 830, lights out by 930
    8. Snuffle box enrichment for dog
  • Bex953172
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    JFT
    1. Log all food ✔
    2. Drink water ✔
    3. Be kind ✔
    4. Eat packed lunch ✔
    5. Grocery list ✔
    7. Cook dinner at home ✔ big win! DH and i went for a mystery ride after work and he offered several times to order out. We did stop at wendys but i kept it a snack and we cooked at home!
    8. QT with DH ✔

JFT
    1. Drink water
    2. Log all food
    3. Mom and MIL over at 1; names and addresses for shower, cupcake ideas, favor ideas. Soup for lunch, send some home for stepdad
    4. Rest without guilt

DO NOT feel guilty for resting, ever. You're growing a human being!!!

And also, I found that when I was walking around the baby would be asleep, like my movements were rocking her to sleep. But when I sat down and was still she'd wake up and start kicking. I know you have the placenta thing (is it anterior or posterior?) but it's a very good excuse for a sit down! ;)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,930 Member
    The only failure is giving up! [/color]
    ==============================
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    NAME: Terri
    SW: 167.4
    GW: 162.4
    28/08: 162.4 - 5 lb It’s taken almost the whole month! And I could be up again tomorrow. 😂
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 2
    SW: 162.4 (28/08)
    GW: 157.4
    25/09: CW: 157.2 - 5.2
    WOO! HOO! 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 3
    SW: 157.2 (26/09)
    GW: 152.2
    07/10: CW: 155.8 - 1.4 lb 😃
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 4
    SW: 156.0 (08/10)
    GW: 151
    10/11: CW: 151.2: - 4.8 So far, so good!

Daily Goals
    • Food: log All food and drink; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately; NLNS!!!
    • Exercise: Knee Physio; 7,500+ Steps daily; 30 + minutes intentional exercise
    • Other: Daily Mindfulness Practice/Meditation; Practice Self-care; Positively reframe thoughts; Learn something new; 15 mins Daily Declutter session
    JFT: Sun 10 Nov
    Goals:
    Activities:
    • am: Catch up with chores ✅ Some
    • Visit DED and grandsons after lunch ✅

JFT: Mon 11 Nov
    Goals:
    Activities:
    • am: laundry
    • Prep for afternoon session
    • 2pm: Monday Painters
    Calorie Goal Challenge ~|~ Start Date: 4 Nov
    Stay under goal until Thanksgiving
    Days Under: ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
  • AJB1014
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    JFT
    1. Log all food ✔
    2. Drink water ✔
    3. Be kind ✔
    4. Eat packed lunch ✔
    5. Grocery list ✔
    8. QT with DH ✔

JFT
    1. Drink water
    2. Log all food
    4. Rest without guilt

And also, I found that when I was walking around the baby would be asleep, like my movements were rocking her to sleep. But when I sat down and was still she'd wake up and start kicking. I know you have the placenta thing (is it anterior or posterior?) but it's a very good excuse for a sit down! ;)

Thanks, Bex! Sometimes i just start thinking of all the other things I could be doing and it takes over my mind. I had such a productive day though I am happily putting my feet up now. And yep, have hardly felt him all day but hes been kicking away since I sat. I'm feeling him more and more, or I'm just more keen to what is actually kicks now. I feel him low and on the sides, and especially at night! Its anterior so placenta is on the front of my belly.
  • Bex953172
    JFT
    1. Log all food ✔
    2. Drink water ✔
    3. Be kind ✔
    4. Eat packed lunch ✔
    5. Grocery list ✔
    8. QT with DH ✔

JFT
    1. Drink water
    2. Log all food
    4. Rest without guilt

Thanks, Bex! Sometimes i just start thinking of all the other things I could be doing and it takes over my mind. I had such a productive day though I am happily putting my feet up now. And yep, have hardly felt him all day but hes been kicking away since I sat. I'm feeling him more and more, or I'm just more keen to what is actually kicks now. I feel him low and on the sides, and especially at night! Its anterior so placenta is on the front of my belly.
    JFT
    1. Log all food ✔
    2. Drink water ✔
    3. Be kind ✔
    4. Eat packed lunch ✔
    5. Grocery list ✔
    8. QT with DH ✔

JFT
    1. Drink water
    2. Log all food
    4. Rest without guilt

lol it's hard to recognise at first because sometimes it feels like a flutter and I couldn't tell if it was baby or wind lol!
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Quick goals this morning - will post starting weight for next challenge another day...

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Be in the green
    - 3 bottles water

- No eating whilst standing
    - Savour every bite
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts
    - Give myself credit!
    - Stay positive

- 30+ minute lunch break
    - Finish work at 6.30pm
    - Do 1+ thing in French
    - Survey re insurance
    - Laundry
    - Gratitude journal
    - Lights off by 11

Words for 2019: Mindful Moderation
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Quick goals this morning - will post starting weight for next challenge another day...

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Be in the green
    - 3 bottles water

- No eating whilst standing
    - Savour every bite
    - Talk back to sabotaging thoughts
    - Give myself credit!
    - Stay positive

- 30+ minute lunch break
    - Finish work at 6.30pm
    - Do 1+ thing in French
    - Survey re insurance
    - Laundry
    - Gratitude journal
    - Lights off by 11

Words for 2019: Mindful Moderation
  • Bex953172
    Round 5 of discard 5lbs challenge starts today.
    So get your weigh ins done as soon as you are able to.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Discard 5lbs Challenge

SW-180.6
    GW-175.6
    CW-0.0

Morning ladies!

Just gonna say that the only goal I got done yesterday was the laundry. Lol. But for once in a really long time I also folded and put it all away too! I read a book and a half too. Lol.

Stepped in the scale this morning and realized I lost another 2lbs over night. I know it's all water weight but now I've caught up to Matt! I haven't been eating as much recently but I am feeling LOADS AND LOADS better than I was last week so that is definitely a blessing. I feel pretty today too. I took a shower and blow-dried my hair so is all nice. No makeup but that's okay. I should use it but I'm not very good at it so it's just a time suck. Lol. It also helps that the pants that usually fit me nicely are baggy this morning! Woohoo! Lol

Okay, I'm about to walk into school. Into goals!

JFT, 11/11/19

1. Figure out dinner and prelog
    2. Eat the lunch I brought with me!!!!!
    3. Empty/load/run the dishwasher
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 919 Member
    Okay, I'll join in the next challenge

DISCARD 5LBS CHALLENGE 5

NAME Ellie
    SW 180
    GW 175
    CW 11/11 180

I sometimes wonder why I'm still coming onto MFP, as I'm really not making the effort. I hope it is keeping weight in my mind so I don't go up. For the first half of this year I was concentrating on achieving less back and leg pain, and being happy and grateful. Now, with all the problems with parents, I just feel as if all the joy has been sucked out of my life. I get up in the morning and my heart sinks knowing what the day will hold. Don't get me wrong, I want my parents cared for and I'm doing everything I need to. I just don't always want to do it, it's relentless, every day. When I need to take the occasional day away for my business I feel guilty. I miss doing the things I used to. And there's no happy ending on the horizon, I know it will get worse. Ugh, so sorry for moaning, it's not something you can really discuss in real life.

So, JFT Monday 11th November

Parents - visits, laundry, errands
    Drink enough
    Stay under maintenance
    Bags to charity shop
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Goals for today (day 1)
    No sweets
    No eating after 9
    Bed by 11:30
  • MancLass
    MancLass Posts: 33 Member
    I'm joining this a little late (!) but I figure the last 7 weeks of the year is better than nothing. I've been all over the place this year with emotional eating and just need to establish a better routine alongside a very busy job, lots of travel for work and regular (ish) exercise which generally includes lots of swimming, occasional running and some cycling. So, JFT

1. Eat 3 meals, no snacks
    2. Complete MFP diary
    3. Walk 8,000 steps
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    JFT Monday
    1. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions. Get cart.
    3. Class 1: Grammar practice. Type "Laws" essay. Discussion tomorrow.
    4. Class 2-3: Machiavelli project; hand out directions. Conference about poetry projects.
    5. Planning: PUT PAPERS AWAY. Put grades in. Parent calls. Review upcoming plans; 2 weeks to break.
    6. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    7. Run. Dinner: Leftovers.
    8. Read 20 pages of Choice Theory. Update Goodreads. Prep celery. Pack lunch.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. No alarm! Yoga and tattoo tomorrow. Get recycling ready. Used bookstore?
    10. Ask about how to support new AP. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table. Check with D about ceiling. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create unit plan for Malala. Put jewelry away. Fold laundry. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. Request parent meeting with KC and BW. Revise Laws essay and read to group. Group checks for clear main idea, what else? Tuesday cart parallel structure practice and grammar practice; Thursday cart grammar test. Monday class 2 needs to go over GR updates.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    January 2019: 186.0
    February 2019: 187.0
    Today: 194.2

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to PB for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist Apr 30 8 AM but check on meetings and RS. Onco Apr ???. PCP Schedule for July. ObG schedule for October. PCP - allergy shots?
    7. Theater: What's next?
    8. House: Mineral oil on tile spots. Check with D about ceiling.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy new bikes and bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter.

WFTY: Climbing. I GOT MY NEW TATTOO! But I forgot to bring a T-shirt to change into after school so I can run inside. Fortunately the forecast has changed so that it's not supposed to start raining until later, so I guess I'll go home, change, and then run. I don't know whether it's okay to lift with a new tattoo - at least in areas that would work the muscles under that skin. So I think I'm just going to hold off.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,264 Member
    Discard 5lb Challenge
    11/11: SW 152.0

Good weekend. Training courses first half of the week so lunches are provided and dinners are social.

JFT Monday
    - On time for training
    - Stay present
    - Eat mindfully
    - Stay present, yep I need that again.
    - to bed by 11:00
    - one treat
    - One beer
    - Log all
    - Stay in green

Wish me luck!

• ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Monday 11 November

Log accurately
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Water
    Fitbit exercise goals
    Attend to Happy scale trend - eat below maintenance
  • AJB1014
    edited November 2019
    JFT
    1. Drink water 👎
    2. Log all food ✔
    3. Mom and MIL over at 1; names and addresses for shower, cupcake ideas, favor ideas. Soup for lunch, send some home for stepdad ✔
    4. Rest without guilt ✔
    5. One load of DH laundry 👎
    6. Pack lunches for two days ✔
    7. Bed by 830, lights out by 930 👎
    8. Snuffle box enrichment for dog 👎

Had a really nice family day so not sweating the goals I did not meet. I do need to get back into enrichment games for the dog since outside time is minimal. I have a few habits id liken to incorporate and refresh, that being one, and also breathing and stretching techniques. Im going to purchase a video called "spinning babies" which is designed specifically to get baby into a good laboring position and ready mom for a comfortable birth. My only real birth plan right now is to be as ready and healthy as possible for a natural birth, but also be open to any interventions and pain management needed. DH is working til 5 now, long days 6am-5pm but that gives me 30 minutes of alone time to focus on exercises and meditation.

JFT
    1. Log all food
    2. Waters
    3. Eat packed lunch
    4. Cook dinner at home
    5. Order Spinning Babies Daily Essentials
    6. Practice Daily Essentials
    7. Snuffle box for dog
    8. Fill hot tub to level (find hose)
    9. Load of DHs laundry
    10. Bed by 9. Lights out by 930
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,687 Member
    Discard 5lb Chalenge

Start weight - 189.0

JFT - Sunday Nov 10
    2L of water - 🙂
    Log all Food - 🙂
    15 minutes of exercise - 🙂
    Gratitude Journal - 🙂

JFT - Monday Nov 11
    2L of water
    Log all food
    15 minutes of exercise
    Gratitude Journal

We successfully sanded probably 1000 discs in around 2 hours yesterday. My cousins industrial very expensive sander saved us so much time.

Today is Remembrance Day here in Canada so I’m not working. I have to go get some groceries and then we are going to sort the wood slices and then I’ll go do a finishing sand on a bunch of them.

• Bex953172
    JFT
    1. Drink water 👎
    2. Log all food ✔
    3. Mom and MIL over at 1; names and addresses for shower, cupcake ideas, favor ideas. Soup for lunch, send some home for stepdad ✔
    4. Rest without guilt ✔
    5. One load of DH laundry 👎
    6. Pack lunches for two days ✔
    7. Bed by 830, lights out by 930 👎
    8. Snuffle box enrichment for dog 👎

Had a really nice family day so not sweating the goals I did not meet. I do need to get back into enrichment games for the dog since outside time is minimal. I have a few habits id liken to incorporate and refresh, that being one, and also breathing and stretching techniques. Im going to purchase a video called "spinning babies" which is designed specifically to get baby into a good laboring position and ready mom for a comfortable birth. My only real birth plan right now is to be as ready and healthy as possible for a natural birth, but also be open to any interventions and pain management needed. DH is working til 5 now, long days 6am-5pm but that gives me 30 minutes of alone time to focus on exercises and meditation.

JFT
    1. Log all food
    2. Waters
    3. Eat packed lunch
    4. Cook dinner at home
    5. Order Spinning Babies Daily Essentials
    6. Practice Daily Essentials
    7. Snuffle box for dog
    8. Fill hot tub to level (find hose)
    9. Load of DHs laundry
    10. Bed by 9. Lights out by 930

I think that is the best birth plan ever. Honestly, I think it's good to have an idea for one but just remember it's probably not going to go as planned lol!
    Ive seen where women have planned it to every detail and when it's gone completely off their ideal plan it's upset them in a way? Which I get, but there's kind of no planning for it, there's no knowing what could happen apart from the fact that one way or another, a baby is coming out lol!
    So being open to interventions and pain reliefs is good, kind of a go-with-the-flow birth plan! Which sounds like you have!

I hope you don't mind me talking about it too much, I just love babies haha
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,181 Member
    edited November 2019
    Year 2017 Jan 1: 217
    Year 2018 January 1: 195.5
    Year 2019 January : 206
    Feb 1, 2019: 201.6
    March 4: 205
    April 1: 196.8
    May 5: 195
    June: : 191.2
    July: 192.4
    August: 189.4
    September: 184.6

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 1
    NAME: Joan
    5'11"
    SW :187.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge - round 1)
    GW for this challenge: 182.6
    CW: 188.6 = didn't do so great with this challenge.

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 2 -- Starting Date Thursday, Aug 29
    SW :188.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge - round 2)
    GW for this challenge: 183.6
    CW: 184.6 (current weight today)

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 3 -- Starting Date Tuesday, September 24
    SW :184.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge - round 3)
    GW for this challenge: 180 (my goal is to get to 178... and be out of the overweight on the charts! Those last few pounds are so hard to get off it seems!
    CW: 182.6 (current weight today)

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 4 -- Starting Date Tuesday, October 8
    SW :182.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge - round 4)

5'11"

GW for this challenge: 177.6 --- This would put me in the "normal" weight range... something I have been trying to do for the past 2 years, but just could never get there!!
    CW: 181.6 (current weight today) -1 -- I am UP this morning, and I know its because of too much orange juice, and just not caring what I eat ... trying to get over this awful cold.

I am SO ready for another challenge. With being sick for 2 weeks, I've been drinking a lot of orange juice, plus we just got back from seeing our son for his wedding reception .. so too much food, alcohol, and my weight is up. So time to really buckle down!

DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 5 -- Starting Date Monday, November 11
    5'11"
    SW :183.6 (starting weight for the 5 pound challenge - round 5)
    GW for this challenge: 178.6
    CW: 183.6 (current weight today)

My goal are basically the same. I am going to do this until these become habits.. then I will change them. Trying to keep it simple

Goals for today, Monday, Nov 11
    1. mindful eating
    2. drink 4 glasses of water before I drink a diet pepsi
    3. 8+ water
    4. drink water in the evening ... no snacking, or just ONE planned snack
    5. get back on track logging all food